• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I honestly would take a bullet to the head before anything else in that position. I'm surprised more people aren't for it, pretty quick, painless, and reliable. But obviously there's a large majority that would rather see people suffer. I'm glad to see this method being implemented, it is really more peaceful than a lot of other ways. I'm curious to see how this all plays out, with the media and the general public's reaction.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Seems odd for a nation state to use such a slow method. I'd be surprised if they actually go through with it.

It probably violates the cruel and unusual punishment definition.

Probably just attention seeking by the guy due to be executed.

nocturnal

nocturnal

Aug 25, 2023
I completely agree with Matt, just put a bullet in their head they probably killed someone so they should just be killed the same way they killed whoever they killed, the modern public is so squeamish, if someone killed someone who i love and is very close to me i'd go out of my way to kill them painfully instead of letting them die without feeling pain.

Reactions: spinningmyself
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Matt Walsh just takes advantage of even the most minor issues to get views. Yes he hits it right at times like a broken clock does 2x a day. When Matt wants to discuss issues dear to him, he can be dramatic but issues like racism etc he is so flippant, disrespectful and ignore facts, only cherry picking what supports his agenda.