• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tertiary

Feb 8, 2023
This method hasn't really been discussed at all but a sealed tent + nitrogen combo seems like the perfect escape plan. Nitrogen tank = cheap. Tent = cheap. No plastic bag or mask that is harder for ventilation and CO2 build up. Just pump a tent full of nitrogen, hold your breath until you're inside the sealed tent, only a few more breaths until a peaceful cosy end to this nightmare. The only issue I can see is how to fully seal the tent and what the flow rate of the nitrogen tank should be. Thoughts?

Reactions: felswr62, User00 and seekingeternalsleep
borderlinealcoholic

borderlinealcoholic

Feb 13, 2023
oh man i wish I could find someone in portugal to help me to this, seems like a really solid plan idk

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Do you plan on using normal nitrogen or liquid nitrogen? I was thinking of liquid nitrogen because getting all of the parts for it is easy. But I've also read warnings about liquid nitrogen can easily make an enclosed space explode which makes me wonder whether it would be recommend to have a small amount of ventilation in the tent or not.

T

tertiary

Feb 8, 2023
oh man i wish I could find someone in portugal to help me to this, seems like a really solid plan idk
Yeah and it doesn't have to be perfect either. Storage tanks like the ones you see on trains are usually filled with nitrogen and I've heard stories of people passing out in seconds when entering them when even exposed to atmospheric air.
Do you plan on using normal nitrogen or liquid nitrogen? I was thinking of liquid nitrogen because getting all of the parts for it is easy. But I've also read warnings about liquid nitrogen can easily make an enclosed space explode which makes me wonder whether it would be recommend to have a small amount of ventilation in the tent or not.
Definitely nitrogen as gas, as high percentage as possible. I'm not even sure how liquid nitrogen would work in this context?

Reactions: borderlinealcoholic
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Definitely nitrogen as gas, as high percentage as possible. I'm not even sure how liquid nitrogen would work in this context?
Apparently you just open the dewar and when exposed to air, liquid nitrogen turns into gas. You do have to be careful when handling liquid nitrogen as the liquid is extremely cold. The more I read about it, the more it sounds like using liquid nitrogen in an completely sealed in area is definitely not a good idea (explosions and all that).

I still think it's an incredibly useful method looking into though. I've read about a guy dying in his car with 5 liquid nitrogen tanks. Only problem is the story didn't mention the liter size of those containers so I have no idea how much liters of liquid nitrogen you would need in a small space to CTB.