H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
I've been looking at Nitrogen related threads, but there are too many things to read.

Is there anyone who can point out where to start learning from the basics about Nitrogen tank method?
Things like regulators and such.. there are too many things and too much to read..

Can anyone point out where to begin reading about Nitrogen method??
Please use PM when necessary. THanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I've been looking at Nitrogen related threads, but there are too many things to read.

Is there anyone who can point out where to start learning from the basics about Nitrogen tank method?
Things like regulators and such.. there are too many things and too much to read..

If you can't be bothered to read all that is here about Nitrogen perhaps you're too idle to ctb. Or would you like someone to come along with a full tank and help set you up, turn on the taps, set the levels, so that you don't actually have to do any thinking, any work for your ctb?

Reactions: how2toGetout
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
If you can't be bothered to read all that is here about Nitrogen perhaps you're too idle to ctb. Or would you like someone to come along with a full tank and help set you up, turn on the taps, set the levels, so that you don't actually have to do any thinking, any work for your ctb?
Yes, i think i was a bit lazy about taking on the readings for Nitrogen threads.

But, with @Righttodie's help through PM, I have been able to find the thread by @TiredHorse which outlines all the basics of Nitrogen method. I still do need to do much more reading

Reactions: Soul and Righttodie
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Five Last Acts has a whole chapter on inert gas asphyxiation. You can find it in the resources stickied thread, just ignore the bits about using helium tanks and focus on the bits about using nitrogen tanks and making the exit bag.

• Love
Reactions: dyingtodie and Soul