• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Are there any videos of people using the nitrogen method?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
And actually dying as in the Dignitas video with N? No.

Humphrey has a video demonstrating this method using helium which is the same technique.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
And actually dying as in the Dignitas video with N? No.

Humphrey has a video demonstrating this method using helium which is the same technique.

Do you happen to have a link to this video? I've been trying to download that massive pack of videos from the resources sticky but it keeps quitting downloading in middle. I guess because it's so big. It would be nice if I could get a link to just that video.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Do you happen to have a link to this video? I've been trying to download that massive pack of videos from the resources sticky but it keeps quitting downloading in middle. I guess because it's so big. It would be nice if I could get a link to just that video.

I can't link from my phone. Google "Derek Humphrey YouTube".

Perhaps a kind soul will find it and post it.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks. I'll try and see if I can find it. In the meantime, if anyone reads this and can post a link to the video, I would appreciate it.

I think I have an idea of how to make the exit bag, I'm just wanting to know how to fill the bag with nitrogen and then put on head without the nitrogen escaping the bag or filling with oxygen. Also, I want to know how to put the tubing in the bag and keep it there.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks. I'll try and see if I can find it. In the meantime, if anyone reads this and can post a link to the video, I would appreciate it.

I think I have an idea of how to make the exit bag, I'm just wanting to know how to fill the bag with nitrogen and then put on head without the nitrogen escaping the bag or filling with oxygen. Also, I want to know how to put the tubing in the bag and keep it there.

Chronicpainnomore is the resident expert on this method.

First you have to empty all air out of the bag. Then place the bag on your head with the elastic attached. When ready to die, exhale all possible air from your lungs. Hold your breath, turn on the nitrogen tank and let it fill the bag. Use a mirror to make sure bag looks full atop your head. Then pull the bag down and inhale.

You can secure the tubing inside the bag using tape that will adhere to plastic.

Also important is that the bag is not too tight around your neck. It should be comfortable and not air tight because it's critical co2 can escape as this is what causes the hypercamic response during suffocation (build up of co2).

Last edited:
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Chronicpainnomore is the resident expert on this method.

First you have to empty all air out of the bag. Then place the bag on your head with the elastic attached. When ready to die, exhale all possible air from your lungs. Hold your breath, turn on the nitrogen tank and let it fill the bag. Use a mirror to make sure bag looks full atop your head. Then pull the bag down and inhale.

You can secure the tubing inside the bag using tape that will adhere to plastic.

Also important is that the bag is not too tight around your neck. It should be comfortable and not air tight because it's critical co2 can escape as this is what causes the hypercamic response during suffocation (build up of co2).

Thanks for the information. So, it sounds like the bag fills with nitrogen while it rests at the top of my head. Once it's full, I deeply exhale and then pull the bag over my head, taking a few deep breaths of the nitrogen.

When are you planning on ctb? I still have to buy the tank and supplies. I was reading the PPEH and it mentioned purposefully making yourself hyperventilate before putting the bag over your head. I forget the reason for this, but I will do it.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the information. So, it sounds like the bag fills with nitrogen while it rests at the top of my head. Once it's full, I deeply exhale and then pull the bag over my head, taking a few deep breaths of the nitrogen.

When are you planning on ctb? I still have to buy the tank and supplies. I was reading the PPEH and it mentioned purposefully making yourself hyperventilate before putting the bag over your head. I forget the reason for this, but I will do it.

You got it. Yes I read about hyperventilating too.

Oct 5 is my hard and fast deadline but goal is mid sept

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
what are your guys thought on using a scuba mask in stead of a bag. full faced. nitrogen in. co2 out. no oxygen. and It would be more comfortable and secure I feel. I made 3 bags. I didn't feel secure with them. too much could easily go wrong.

A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
"Hyperventilation (a.k.a. overbreathing) occurs when the rate or tidal volume of breathing eliminates more carbon dioxide than the body can produce. This leads to hypocapnia, a reduced concentration of carbon dioxide dissolved in the blood."

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
what are your guys thought on using a scuba mask in stead of a bag. full faced. nitrogen in. co2 out. no oxygen. and It would be more comfortable and secure I feel. I made 3 bags. I didn't feel secure with them. too much could easily go wrong.

A scuba mask could work if you are familiar with them and con configure it to fit the tubing. Otherwise I have no clue.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
You got it. Yes I read about hyperventilating too.

Oct 5 is my hard and fast deadline but goal is mid sept

I have a strange feeling I'll be going in the next few months. Maybe we'll see each other on the other side, if there is another side.

Reactions: Smilla
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018

I don't know much about scuba masks, I'm afraid to say. What is it that you don't like about the bags you've made?

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
to flimsy. scared itll rip mid process. and its not comfortable having a bag on your head. its just not. and a mask seams more dignifying to me I guess not that it matters

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
to flimsy. scared itll rip mid process. and its not comfortable having a bag on your head. its just not. and a mask seams more dignifying to me I guess not that it matters

I've heard a lot of people won't try the nitrogen method because they don't like the thought of a bag over their head. I guess I'm lucky because the thought doesn't bother me. Did you use oven bags for the three exit bags you made?

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
yes different sizes and thickness. it seams a little more complex. but im smart enough. seams way more secure too.. cause the 100% oxygen is going straight into your lungs not a bag first. And o2 is deplaced with normal breathing tactics as the mask functions as it should

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Now it just dawned on me that I don't know how to connect the tube to the regulator. Will the tube fit the regulator?

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
no you will need connections. that's what makes it more secure. im still googling. trying to find the perfect one. preferably locally

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I am looking for a way to use a mask too. My concern is the connection to the tank as the scuba sets I have used in the past for diving have a very different valve than the nitrogen tanks. I am struggling to find any kind of adapter that would work.

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I gave up on the method and found a more secure bag im comfortable with. hefty 2 gallon zip lock bag. cut the zip lock off and procede as normal. much thicker. less chance of tearing.