• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Assuming you are at the pointy end of your exit mission, and you have ready access to both these methods - which would you choose, and why? (NB: The Nitrogen being used in conjunction with an exit bag.)

Reactions: dano6533
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
The problem is: obtaining sodium nitrite is easier than nitrogen so then it depends if you can obtain a nitrogen tank.
I have both methods ready to use, just need to make up my mind which one to go with. I don't have a particularly sensitive gut, so that wouldn't be an issue. Given the latest information on SN, it just seems easier to take the the lethal dose (antiemetics and painkillers beforehand) then let it do its job, rather than hope the Nitrogen system will work as it's meant to.

Anyway, thanks again for your input.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Thanks! It's the moment I can't wait for. Pulling that nitrogen-filled bag down, and breathing in relief from this pain.

Ask me any questions you'd like while I'm still here.

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
Nitrogen. Having already tested nitrogen right up to the point of losing consciousness, it's very pleasant.
I tested nitrogen on quail for 30 minutes nitrogen flowed in plastic box, but quail hadn't any problem, possibility less purity, or whether can quail survive this process??

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Thanks! It's the moment I can't wait for. Pulling that nitrogen-filled bag down, and breathing in relief from this pain.

Ask me any questions you'd like while I'm still here.

So this proves nitrogen is the most peaceful one. No discomfort at all?

M

mukthi

Jun 14, 2018
I have both methods ready to use, just need to make up my mind which one to go with. I don't have a particularly sensitive gut, so that wouldn't be an issue. Given the latest information on SN, it just seems easier to take the the lethal dose (antiemetics and painkillers beforehand) then let it do its job, rather than hope the Nitrogen system will work as it's meant to.

how long sodium nitrite can keep after bottle oppened once? whether its chemical structure change after time?? and may I know how long will take to lose consciousness if I take 15grams??

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
I tested nitrogen on quail for 30 minutes nitrogen flowed in plastic box, but quail hadn't any problem, possibility less purity, or whether can quail survive this process??
Sounds an interesting experiment. Never heard of it being tested on quails before. Could be a purity problem - there are different grades of nitrogen, apparently.

Reactions: dano6533 and mukthi
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
how long sodium nitrite can keep after bottle oppened once? whether its chemical structure change after time?? and may I know how long will take to lose consciousness if I take 15grams??
Once it's been opened you would need to reseal it as best you can, as it's super moisture-absorbant. There are a few variables besides dose that will determine time to death. I think there's another thread on here that will tell you all of this.

Reactions: dano6533 and mukthi
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018

SN with sleeping pills beforehand?

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
SN with sleeping pills beforehand?
Yes, I think something to at least induce drowsiness would be essential. I've purchased an OTC antiemetic called Phernergan, which I was told by the pharmacist would also make me very drowsy. So I'm hoping that might suffice to knock me out a bit.