P

Pnm1996

Jan 3, 2020
Any body has any idea how to get a flowmeter of 15lpm in Kolkata India. I tried searching for it could not find any? I could get the nitrogen gas cylinder and everything but stuck in this technicality. Is there any other alternative rl flowmeter like pressure gauge? Can i know how much pressure is required because i am easily getting the delivery side pressure gauge.

Reactions: wereqryan and Mare Tranquillitatis
FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
Have you checked Amazon India? I'm finding multiple regulators with flowmeter that are shipped within India: Link

What is the connection type of your cylinder - in Europe we use DIN numbers for this but I'm not sure in India.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis and Pnm1996
R

RightSaidFred

Feb 20, 2019
For what it's worth ... after doing a lot of testing with my setup, I determined the flowmeter wasn't needed. I have a 60cu tank and just opening the valve a small amount created enough flow for 30 minutes. The flowmeter for me, just added an extra complexity.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis, Pnm1996 and Miserable
P

Pnm1996

Jan 3, 2020
Have you checked Amazon India? I'm finding multiple regulators with flowmeter that are shipped within India: Link

What is the connection type of your cylinder - in Europe we use DIN numbers for this but I'm not sure in India.
Thank you for your prompt reply. Will end my pain this week.

• Hugs
Reactions: wereqryan and Mare Tranquillitatis
M

Mare Tranquillitatis

Mar 10, 2020
For what it's worth ... after doing a lot of testing with my setup, I determined the flowmeter wasn't needed. I have a 60cu tank and just opening the valve a small amount created enough flow for 30 minutes. The flowmeter for me, just added an extra complexity.
But you have a regulator, I assume? It seems to me that the flow is above 15 l/min when 60 cu last only for 30 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pnm1996