G

grunker!!

Aug 11, 2024
Bought N2 last week (100%) when it arrived, the 440l (compressed obviously) was split among two tanks with one regulator that caps at 7lpm. Since I have the two I've bought two hoses and another regulator (almost out of money for the month already).
my idea is to distribute the flow between the two regulators and have two hoses filling the bag. I really can't fuck this up and I'm planning on doing it tomorrow night or the day after.
I'm familiar with how hypoxia works and why you need a decent LPM in order to displace carbon dioxide in the bag.
HERES MY QUESTION:
would it work to just tape my mouth shut and have the two hoses flow directly towards my nostrils. I know it's a funny image but my theory is that the flow of N2 will be greater (stronger idk) than the flow of CO2 exhaled.
Would I just blast the fuck out of my nostrils/ what flow would be ideal for each hose?
Is it even going to work in the first place?
Do I have enough gas to pull this off?

(I know what this website is about but please don't take your own life. I don't want to help or aid anyone or give anyone ideas, im a hypocrite so I'll accept help but I'm not helping anyone kill themselves)

Last edited:
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an expert nor do I have any useful knowledge at any of the topics or issues involved in your request. Anybody reading this answer must NOT take any action without scrutinizing its contents.

I have also considered Nitrogen as a painless way to CTB.

From my amateur and mediocre research, I found that Nitrogen works mostly as a gas that works as a mechanical agent that helps on the compression/decompression process of the lungs and move other gases such as Oxygen throughout the body.

Again, from my defective interpretation of my highly flawed research, the hoses would break out of the nostrils as the accumulated Nitrogen in the body might push them out.

There's always a way to succefully fix the hoses to the nostrils, but it seems the purpose of a painless process is defeated by the Nitrogen struggling to find a way to flow throughout or out of the system.

G

grunker!!

Aug 11, 2024
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an expert nor do I have any useful knowledge at any of the topics or issues involved in your request. Anybody reading this answer must NOT take any action without scrutinizing its contents.

I have also considered Nitrogen as a painless way to CTB.

From my amateur and mediocre research, I found that Nitrogen works mostly as a gas that works as a mechanical agent that helps on the compression/decompression process of the lungs and move other gases such as Oxygen throughout the body.

Again, from my defective interpretation of my highly flawed research, the hoses would break out of the nostrils as the accumulated Nitrogen in the body might push them out.

There's always a way to succefully fix the hoses to the nostrils, but it seems the purpose of a painless process is defeated by the Nitrogen struggling to find a way to flow throughout or out of the system.
Hi, sorry I should've elaborated further, I don't intend to fix the hoses to my nostrils. I was picturing them being at a distance of about an inch or so as I know I would need room to exhale!