• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

That's Not Me

That's Not Me

A cork on the ocean floating over the raging sea
Sep 14, 2022
This post is part of a series of posts that I will do to answer some pointed questions. Please forgive me if the topics are repetitive here on the forum, but I don't have the search option yet :)

I will test the nitrite first to be sure, but first I have to buy the test. Do aquarium tests work normally, or will I need one of those more expensive blood tests?
Here in my country there is a reliable marketplace where the products arrive the next day and make it possible for me to arrange to receive them personally to avoid suspicion, but I would like a second opinion about the products. Could someone check? https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...hY2MxMDYtZWIwMy00ZmE4LTkyZjYtNDRkNGQxMzBmNTcz

Thanks a lot -_-

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Oh shit... I didn't know. Why do I need to test it?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Aquarium test works better than home blood test. Please use the search bar for technicals.

The best one if you order lab test (example: by Energy Control).

Reactions: gomenasai
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Oh shit... I didn't know. Why do I need to test it?
I think mostly for peace of mind. I know some people have mixed a little of it with a bit of their blood- I believe it turns it a brown colour. There's been some debate on whether it's wise to open the container though if you don't intend to use it for a while. I'm really not all that knowledgeable to be honest though- so- best to research everything you can if it's your chosen method.