19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
went on a binge of existential content this morning and right before work I started dissociating and panicking like an lsd trip. I'm at work now and I feel like a carcass. I'm not prone to psychotic breaks, but I do have heavy delusions and mood swings. I'm also chronically suicidal, it consumes my mind 24/7, but right now it's really strong and overwhelming. The less I act on these thoughts the more guilty I am that I'm alive, and I'm ashamed of myself for being a coward to my mind. My body and mind are two separate entities, one is always trying to kill the other, and the only way I'm able to quiet these emotions is by forgetting I have a mind at all. I have to be purely body. But I hate my body… so fucking much.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
It sounds like you're reallly struggling. I hope you can resolve it. How do you feel about getting some counseling?

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
It sounds like you're reallly struggling. I hope you can resolve it. How do you feel about getting some counseling?
I've been in counseling on and off for years. It works as a crisis support, but no one can calm me down or make me feel okay. I always just end up crying my eyes out and hating myself afterwards

S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
How about meds? Sometimes they help and sometimes they make things worse.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@19andOverdue I've had that too-I started freaking out thinking existential things and making myself panic. Just try and stay away from that sort of thinking or reading for a while and be around people more is my advice...

Reactions: 19andOverdue
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I feel you. Once you become an alien it's hard to go back to join the human race. Maybe impossible.

Reactions: swanlake, its-about-time, 19andOverdue and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really can be torture and I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I cannot imagine how hard it must be, having to go through that. I hope that you find relief.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I feel you. Once you become an alien it's hard to go back to join the human race. Maybe impossible.
Right on the mark… I don't believe I'm an alien like I used to but I have never been able to feel like a human again since then, and that was years ago… if anything I've been abandoned by the mission and now I'm just stuck here. Not a person, but forced to live like one. Ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames