• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023

Holy shit, this is the stuff of NIGHTMARES.

Imagine failing to ctb and being left a veggie. Then they turn you into a fucking baby factory. Impregnations over and over....
They "saved" you, to give you a fate worse then death.
DISGUSTING! But I'll bet good money it'll just become a part of society even if NO ONE wants it!

Disgusting! Perverse! EVIL ! The kind of thing this horrid world will become!

[Placed in offtopic as it's not directly about ctb]

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
God, that is disgusting. It doesn't sound like that would ever be a popular idea though. I think even pro-lifers would be horrified by this.
Doesn't matter. Only matters if the elites need/want it to happen. Wouldn't be the first time they made society much worse morally and for commoners for their own gain or "The greater good".

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Doesn't matter. Only matters if the elites need/want it to happen. Wouldn't be the first time they made society much worse morally and for commoners for their own gain or "The greater good".
On a related note, there are artificial wombs being developed. I can just picture the elites tossing wads of cash at those engineers like high end strippers. All for that sweet, sweet unlimited supply of human slaves.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That is incredibly evil, just the fact that someone came up with that idea just shows what a disgusting place this world really is. It's horrific how people wish to create and prolong suffering.

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
"Smajdor argues that just like organ donation, women could give consents prior to have their bodies be used as surrogates."

I can't see this occurring without people giving prior consent for it, as the article suggests. Even if logically the brain dead person would experience nothing I think the vast majority of people would be deeply disturbed by the idea of it being used to carry babies, and would oppose it. Even with consent I don't think many people would like this as it's just too disturbing.

Keep in mind people have rights even after death, you can't just take someone's dead body and use it for stuff, prior consent must have been given for it, for example, to be used for science. The concept of this is disturbing but realistically it wouldn't be implemented without prior consent being given. Artificial wombs are probably a much more likely thing to become a reality as soon as technology advances far enough

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I can't see this occurring without people giving prior consent for it
I can see that changing if they do a psyop about "needing to" do it, due to low-birthrates or something. Even if it was unethical and outright illegal, if it can be done, it will be, much like the forced sterilization of disabled and other minority groups in America in the mid 20th century.

It's honestly unlikely, and there could be alternatives. But the fact we have the tech to do it is scarry. When it's possible to do something, it WILL be done, at some time, somewhere.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Combine a living human baby tank with other genetic tricks to get the "perfect child" and I thought the movie Coma (1978 for our younger members) was just a movie. Years ago, like the 1980s, there was a story about Japanese scientists trying to mate up cows and spiders in the hope of milking them like cows but getting web that could be used at an industrial scale. The line I recall, whether accurate or not, was "If spiders were the size of cats, humans are on the food chain". Never heard more about it but nobody seems to follow the "just because we can doesn't mean we should" theory . . .gee another movie had that, coincidence?

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Combine a living human baby tank with other genetic tricks to get the "perfect child" and I thought the movie Coma (1978 for our younger members) was just a movie. Years ago, like the 1980s, there was a story about Japanese scientists trying to mate up cows and spiders in the hope of milking them like cows but getting web that could be used at an industrial scale. The line I recall, whether accurate or not, was "If spiders were the size of cats, humans are on the food chain". Never heard more about it but nobody seems to follow the "just because we can doesn't mean we should" theory . . .gee another movie had that, coincidence?
This is really acurate. People are starting to hate technology due to stuff like this. You can't get the beneficial effects of technology without the other effects. It increases the good that

Technology increasses one's power and capabillity regardless if it's good or evil. The idea was more someone thinking "It's possible" instead of "we should". Still, the fact it CAN be done mean SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will do it.

Every day, technology improves, and they assure us it'll only be benificial. Then the day after we see the great negative effects, and they still do the same.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
We've already entered nightmare world on that front with surrogacy. It's basically the commodification of human life and the objectification of women's bodies. The elites exploit vulnerable women to avoid the inconvenience of pregnancies, children only being products up for sale.
Honestly true. I don't billeve "consent standards" will be followed as the original proposer of the shit idea imagined. The majority of surrogate mothers are doing it for $$$, almost never for someone they even know.

This idea is 500x worse. With how expensive keeping someone in a deep coma is, it'll effectively be like, "Make her have my child or the plug will be pulled". Perhaps the relatives will be made to make that discission.

With comatose women quite isolated in the hospital, the procedure could be done in complete secrecy... especially when it can take decades for them to come back.

The nightmare will only get worse until you "Wake Up".

Sadbrains

Sadbrains

She/They
Mar 10, 2023
I don't support Anti-natalism (but I respect and understand those who do!) but anti-natalist....RISE UP.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Science is worthless, a way for human apes to feel intelligent. These nerds work quietly in the corner producing evil shit like this and everything else we wouldn't need if we didn't keep reproducing.

Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
Disgusting. This is just pure misogyny. Women are only viewed as breeding cattle.