• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you usually feel a heightened sense of CTB urges at night-time?

• Total voters
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Thank you for your responses, in advance.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Most of the time, I'm more suicidal during the day but occassionally, it's bad at night too.

Reactions: myusername890, F@#$, AlexYaBoy and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm more miserable at night. Ctb only seems possible during the day when the world feels less cold and threatening.

Reactions: Unhumanly. and AlexYaBoy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
External circumstances are responsible for me being suicidal. They can trigger it at any time of the day/night.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unhumanly., LoiteringClouds and AlexYaBoy
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I answered hardly ever as I like it at night when the country is (mostly) asleep and there's hardly any traffic noise, no unexpected cold callers at the door or emails or phone calls, and I can just sleep or when insomnia bites, curl up with a (decaf) mug of tea and my book and have a few stress-free hours. So I find it easier to push the urgency to one side. However, I now realise that my answer applies to the chances of making an attempt and not the feeling itself. These days, that's always with me, like a shadow.

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Less than a human being.
Feb 24, 2023
Maybe because night time is the most unbothered hours and it's less likely people will come up and fail my attempt

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
It's way more acute in the mornings for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'm always wishing to permanently not exist no matter the time of day, not just night time as existing truly is so undesirable. Only wanting to die makes sense to me personally as I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there is endless potential for suffering. I'm always tired of existing and always will be as long as I'm trapped here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and AlexYaBoy