• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Heyo.
I think today I have *finally* found the sweet spot for night-night!

I mostly want to ask a different question - mainly feedback about my idea for attempting, so I'll spoiler the sweet spot-related stuff.

I found some advice on here about seeking the most pulsating part of the neck.
I find two tube/line-esque feeling, which are equally strongly pulsating on each side left and right of the adam's apple.
Guessing those are the arteries to gun for.
After I found them, I applied as much pressure as I could, with my array of tools available - sort of combining socks, leggings, a stick (like tourniquet), cornhole bags etc.

For the first time during my current attempting, I actually got to a point of feeling profound dizziness, light-headedness.
I could feel SI starting to take over.
It was surreal, I felt completely out of it, and it took me a while to recuperate.
Parts of my body kept convulsing for a while afterwards.

I was able to breathe fine (had been monitoring during attempting whether I'm clearly disrupting breathing/the windpipe by checking if I can talk, checking if I can breathe fine, if I start coughing), but I still felt as if I was "missing" something, like when you need to get air in.
I am assuming this means I genuinely managed to disrupt the oxygen flow to my brain enough to leave an impact.

So my current idea is, I'm wondering if I could combine methods to raise the chance of success.
-wait till sleepy, night-time
-take night time sleepy making med (Prog), ask for a diazepam (it's only 5mg, but I'm 5'5" 55 kg) as well
-set up night-night as intensely as possible, without disrupting airflow specifically
-so I actually have a plastic bag now thanks to the staff lol.
I know raw a plastic bag won't work, actually tried that a long time ago.
I have t-rex tape, though.
I could set up the night-night as stacked as possible, and before I tighten it fully, place the plastic bag over, tape it shut over my head?

Could this work?
I know the bag will cause SI to panic me, as will the night-night.
I'm hoping combining the two, as well as sleepiness + drowsy meds, could bypass this?
Though I worry about starting to make noise too, hm.
~~should I t-rex tape my mouth shut??~~
I seriously wish I brought my handcuffs D:

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams