zaros

zaros

insane but in the cool way
Jan 21, 2023
after doing some cursory research, its looking like the best options available to me are still jumping and the night-night method. i have my own reservations about jumping, but i think i'm liking the sound of nn. i'm finding mixed opinions on it being effective/painless, does anyone have information about that? i know this kinda thread has been done to death already but if i'm looking for a reliable method that can't be stopped once set in motion (-outside help), and one that is painless/peaceful, is this the way to go? tysm for your advice

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The essential part of NN is compressing the arteries and blocking the blood flow into the brain. Finding those spots where to compress is difficult. If done right passing out should be quick. Imo you have to overcome a lot of SI to tighten the ratchet/torniquete by your own hands.

Full suspension would be the method to go with no way out after the chair is kicked, that's in case u prepared everything correct, tied the rope properly to the anchor point and you cannot reach anything with your hands fast enough.

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I initially intended to go via the NN method. I am now proficient at locating the carotid pulse with my fingers, pressing in to get the dizziness feeling. But I've never been able to get it with a ratchet and cornhole bags (or various other items). I became quite frustrated by this... so my next step in the agenda is to move out from my mom's place and go for SN/Exit bag. Although in the trials with my hands, the feeling I got was completely painless and weirdly pleasant. My vision really went dark in 5 seconds, it's like you unplug an old cathode tube TV, and the screen goes dark from outwards inwards.​