• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Was opting to jump but couldn't find a good spot, so I've been looking at alternative measures and found some studies on nicotine poisoning, particularly from vape juices and whatever other shit contains nicotine.

FWIW it seems really cheap and easy to access for basically anyone. The LD50 is probably at least >500mg (many sources list it as being lower - whether or not this is just some common misconception or if it's intentionally misleading to deter successful suicides, who knows) and I think it lies within or around the range of 1g, IIRC(?) but from what I've read, a far more reliable amount would be 2-4g. Nicotine doesn't have to be ingested either - can be absorbed through skin although I imagine this is far more costly and less efficient, but it doesn't require as much active effort or willpower as the ingestion, let alone more physical methods like hanging or jumping.

It's not particularly hard to find 20mg/ml 10ml solutions, at least from what I can tell, unless I'm misunderstanding it. Found this which I assume contains 200mg nicotine total (unless it means 2mg/ml, it's a little nebulous) and it's only like £2. Even if I am misinterpreting it and it really means 2mg/ml, that's £100 for 1g of nicotine to ingest for CTB - that's actually not too bad for a medication-style method, even if the actual process isn't exactly pretty.

As for the studies, I found this which mentioned a case of a girl who consumed ~2.1g of nicotine, went into arrest, had to have CPR done on her, and was otherwise in a very poor condition. Doesn't look like she would have survived had paramedics not made it to her. Same study also shows a guy who drank what I would have to assume was around 1-2g (but it doesn't really give many details and I can't find the original products mentioned) who also survived but had lost his pulse. Given the lack of definitive volume of solution ingested (just the mention of what products were used), I have to assume it wasn't the entire batch for whatever reason, which makes this method seem even more promising - the guy went through only most of the nic and not all and he still went into cardiac arrest.

This study, which I can't read (fuck paywalls), goes over the death of a woman who ingested 3g (making the 2-4g point seem far more accurate), was pulseless, had brain damage, the usual.

The 2-4g range might also be literal overkill as well depending on the age range (true for seemingly for very young and very old people) - this study mentions a man going into asystole with 600mg of nicotine ingested, far below the range mentioned (potentially lending credence to the lower ranges provided by most sources, although I don't entirely trust them as it is.)

And those were just the mentions of methods revolving around vape juices and whatever. There are other methods that can be employed as well that might end up being slightly cheaper and yet more effective/without the nasty fucking taste of vape juice in your mouth. Here is a study mentioning someone who attempted suicide after extracting nicotine from tobacco in water (seemingly incredibly easy, to be honest.)

There are a slew of other reports that mention these methods (particularly liquid nicotine ingestion, but there are still quite a few on the whole extraction-from-tobacco strat) but they all seem to be locked behind paywalls. Definitely not difficult to find them.

Thought I would post a thread on this since there really doesn't seem to be many mentions of it online, and I can't lie, it's looking like a solid method given the current lack of any good methods that don't require overcoming SI. Anyone who's tried this method or knows any more about it, it would be really interesting to hear what it's like, does it work, pain experienced during it, how long it takes to kick in, etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Life is overrated, Mywill, Oneness and 1 other person
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
i have never considered this, i have so many 10mg 10ml juice bottles i can get as many as i need, i have no information to help u i just wanted to reply to say thank you for sharing this, im going to look into it later, if i have anything to add reply here, my brain is useless atm

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
i have never considered this, i have so many 10mg 10ml juice bottles i can get as many as i need, i have no information to help u i just wanted to reply to say thank you for sharing this, im going to look into it later, if i have anything to add reply here, my brain is useless atm
I've never considered it either. I can't even remember how I thought of doing it this way, I think it was just reading a Reddit thread where someone just happened to link to the Wikipedia article for nicotine poisoning and it occurred to me. Surprised it's not far more common given just how many articles I'm finding of successful or near-successful (but thwarted/stopped by paramedics or docs or whatnot) attempts.

And just to add some value to my comment, some more shtuff:

Study 1: Brain death following e-liquid refill solution consumption, both orally and intravenously. No mention of which type or the total mass of nicotine consumed but it says only two refill solutions, so...?
Study 2: Near death after intravenous 1g. Table below in study gives a few more examples - seems co-intoxication with things like amphetamines or even alcohol could assist? Not exactly hard to find the latter.

I'm going to make a list of successful attempts and unsuccessful attempts and try and gauge the mean amount ingested (differentiating between oral, intravenous, etc.) and I'll post it here in a bit. Lots of reading to do though LOL.

• Informative
Reactions: rottedfukkup and alltoomuch2
gasterblaster

gasterblaster

Lurking™
Feb 16, 2023
I attempted unsuccesfully on sep 23 on 5ml of 5% vape juice (total of 250mg nic) since I didn't have access to anti-emetics and the dose was maybe lacking. I think I was confident due to my lower weight at the time (~39kg). I can answer a couple of questions if you'd like?

• Aww..
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and rottedfukkup
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Probably difficult to OD on, like OD'ing on water or something.

Reactions: Not A Fan
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
I attempted unsuccesfully on sep 23 on 5ml of 5% vape juice (total of 250mg nic) since I didn't have access to anti-emetics and the dose was maybe lacking. I think I was confident due to my lower weight at the time (~39kg). I can answer a couple of questions if you'd like?
Will ask a couple questions if that's all good.

1. Any other co-ingested substances? Literally anything - alcohol, benzos, anything?
2. Do you reckon it was more the lack of antiemetics or the dose that screwed it up overall?
3. Any symptoms? Worst symptoms you experienced?
4. Did you go to hospital? If so, what did they say/do?
5. Do you reckon your low weight exacerbated the effects?

My gut's telling me it was probably both of those factors that screwed it up since the modern literature seems to place the lethal dose at the very lowest as being 500-1000mg, but I'm honestly not sure you're going to get anywhere near a lethal dose with that because you'll throw it up - this exact thing was documented with someone consuming 4 grams who then survived because they threw up (although symptoms were severe.) I think you need to ingest as much as humanly possible, on an empty stomach, and with as much concentration as possible, so as to minimise the amount you could possibly throw up and the rate at which it's absorbed. Injection would probably fare better too, but that's eww.

Probably difficult to OD on, like OD'ing on water or something.
Honestly, from reading through a fuck ton of studies, if you take enough of the stuff (2g+ generally) it seems quite easy. The hardest barrier is avoiding the activation of your vomiting reflex which would just make you spew it back out so antiemetics are a fairly hard requirement here, but other than that, it does not seem difficult to pull it off, and if anything it's quite reliable. Without getting medical attention in time, it generally seems to follow "Fast heart rate -> Arrest -> Brain doesn't get enough oxygen -> Brain damage -> Death" and this is in all of the instances of deaths I've found.

There seems to be a skew towards people being alive after their attempts but this looks to be a combination of the actual lethal dose being grossly underestimated as well as being found in time - lots of instances record people going into arrest but living which seems unlikely if you're isolated.

Additionally, although this might increase the barrier of success when it comes to overcoming vomiting, it looks like adding co-ingestants of any kind vastly increases the efficacy. I've read through a case where someone took 3g (which, granted, is a lot, but there are people who have lived with that easily) but then had a couple shots of whiskey and died. Other cases where they've lived but had alcohol are also significantly worse in their outcome, so...🤷‍♂️

TL;DR - Antiemetics seem to be needed but if you take other random medications with the nicotine, and a lot of that nicotine in general, then it's actually really likely

• Informative
Reactions: rottedfukkup and Metalhead
E

ExitMask

Jul 3, 2024
Whilst I do not condone your choice, please allow me to offer a much less painful solution:

Use helium or nitrogen and an exit-mask. You will drift off to sleep without any worries.

I perhaps am one of few people, if not the only one, to have quaaludes — this, I synthesized myself in one of my labs. I am a scientist, so I can synthesize practically all pharmaceutical medications.

If you are serious — again, I do not condone this — acquire a large amount of benzodiazepines, drink a moderate amount of alcohol, place the prefabricated mask on and engage the helium or nitrogen.

Dr. ExitMask

Reactions: astr4, Not A Fan and Metalhead
gasterblaster

gasterblaster

Lurking™
Feb 16, 2023
For a bit of context this was taken oral route with a straw, with the vape refill contents dissolved in half a glass of water (it burnt).
1. Any other co-ingested substances? Literally anything - alcohol, benzos, anything?
Really nothing at all. I'm sure meto or other dopamine antagonists would be necessary for this method. I actually called a relative two hours after out of desperation and they helped me find meto in the house... it worked real well so can confirm
2. Do you reckon it was more the lack of antiemetics or the dose that screwed it up overall?
It has to be both, I think having antiemetics at hand played a huge role, from my perspective I was feeling quite strong symptoms at the 15-min mark but vomited a couple of minutes afterwards. I think that's when I realized the plans were over for me
At the start it felt like a really horrible anxiety attack, heart racing, sweaty, shaky kind of thing, I think I fell a couple of times. The hardest to ignore/worst parts were dizziness, which was the strongest I ever experienced which lasted for a few hours, plus nausea/vomiting that was also very violent.
Also diarrhea for the rest of the day lol.
I did not, I concluded that I had thrown up so much that it wouldn't be worth it bringing attention to the situation. And actually nothing particularly worse happened after about 3 hours, especially after taking the antiemetic, lying down and trying to sleep
This is mostly an opinion but I do, generally larger doses of certain substances are needed to be effective on larger individuals, and children are at risk for poisoning with smaller quantities of something due to their size. I would assume the same 250mg would be less dangerous for a different person. Either way it's better to overestimate, and I didn't because I was acting impusively and couldn't get more at the time.

I actually was quite interested in this method until I found really accessible SN in my country of residence, so I'll be glad to add to the thread if I find it useful (although you have done excellent research already!).

• Informative
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and rottedfukkup
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Will ask a couple questions if that's all good.

My gut's telling me it was probably both of those factors that screwed it up since the modern literature seems to place the lethal dose at the very lowest as being 500-1000mg, but I'm honestly not sure you're going to get anywhere near a lethal dose with that because you'll throw it up - this exact thing was documented with someone consuming 4 grams who then survived because they threw up (although symptoms were severe.) I think you need to ingest as much as humanly possible, on an empty stomach, and with as much concentration as possible, so as to minimise the amount you could possibly throw up and the rate at which it's absorbed. Injection would probably fare better too, but that's eww.

Honestly, from reading through a fuck ton of studies, if you take enough of the stuff (2g+ generally) it seems quite easy. The hardest barrier is avoiding the activation of your vomiting reflex which would just make you spew it back out so antiemetics are a fairly hard requirement here, but other than that, it does not seem difficult to pull it off, and if anything it's quite reliable. Without getting medical attention in time, it generally seems to follow "Fast heart rate -> Arrest -> Brain doesn't get enough oxygen -> Brain damage -> Death" and this is in all of the instances of deaths I've found.

There seems to be a skew towards people being alive after their attempts but this looks to be a combination of the actual lethal dose being grossly underestimated as well as being found in time - lots of instances record people going into arrest but living which seems unlikely if you're isolated.

Additionally, although this might increase the barrier of success when it comes to overcoming vomiting, it looks like adding co-ingestants of any kind vastly increases the efficacy. I've read through a case where someone took 3g (which, granted, is a lot, but there are people who have lived with that easily) but then had a couple shots of whiskey and died. Other cases where they've lived but had alcohol are also significantly worse in their outcome, so...🤷‍♂️

TL;DR - Antiemetics seem to be needed but if you take other random medications with the nicotine, and a lot of that nicotine in general, then it's actually really likely
The problem will be getting antiemetics, although if it doesn't require any specific AE (like me to), then it might be fairly easy.

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
The problem will be getting antiemetics, although if it doesn't require any specific AE (like me to), then it might be fairly easy.
Someone on a different thread recommended Domperidone and, while I don't know how good of an AE it is, it's super easy to buy, cheap, literally can order it online after answering a few questions, at least here in the U.K. Other countries might have better AEs available or won't have this, IDK though...

G

golightly

Jul 4, 2024
Whilst I do not condone your choice, please allow me to offer a much less painful solution:

Use helium or nitrogen and an exit-mask. You will drift off to sleep without any worries.

I perhaps am one of few people, if not the only one, to have quaaludes — this, I synthesized myself in one of my labs. I am a scientist, so I can synthesize practically all pharmaceutical medications.

If you are serious — again, I do not condone this — acquire a large amount of benzodiazepines, drink a moderate amount of alcohol, place the prefabricated mask on and engage the helium or nitrogen.

Dr. ExitMask
What country are you from?

R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
Excessive nicotine causes nausea, thirst, and headache, and this method will not help

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Excessive nicotine causes nausea, thirst, and headache, and this method will not help
Why are the first three issues? Of course you're going to get a headache and nausea while overdosing on something.

And yes, the method will work, since it can cause death. See:
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Source 5 (granted this includes some co-ingestions so YMMV)
Source 6
Source 7
Source 8
Source 9

...as evidence. Also have a heapload of other articles (a relative heapload - nicotine toxicity isn't too well reported to be honest) where people realistically would have died had they not been found/ended up in comas even after being found. You do need a lot of the stuff contrary to what typical literature has suggested but it does seem quite reliable, especially if you push past around 5 grams or so. Even better if you opt to inject.

Further looking into it suggests liquid nicotine probably has the best bang for your buck. Found 7.2% 250ml content here in the U.K. for under £30, so it's even cheaper than I expected.

Edit: oopsy daisies source 3 is the same as source 1 ;-;

Last edited:
Reactions: alltoomuch2