• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Hey
Out of curiosity, looking for some othere niche sites/forums like this one

Reactions: eatantz and innominesatanas44
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
most if not all of them are currently defunct or inactive or they have private groups as far as I know or have found/researched

if you strictly mean sites relating to suicide and being pro-choice when it comes to the topic

Last edited:
Reactions: qw3rty259
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
if you strictly mean sites relating to suicide and being pro-choice when it comes to the topic
No, I'm looking for any interesting/controversial/weird stuff. For example, I saw like someone on this forum had mentioned neets.net and some time ago i saw a link to an incel forum (I've already forgotten what the name was) that looked pretty similar to this one and also required an essay during the registration. I tried to apply but looks like I'm not an incel 😞😞😞
most if not all of them are currently defunct or inactive or they have private groups as far as I know or have found/researched
Thanks! I'll definitely check it out

Last edited:
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
No, I'm looking for any interesting/controversial/weird stuff. For example, I saw like someone on this forum had mentioned neets.net and some time ago i saw a link to an incel forum that looks pretty similar to this one and also requires an essay during the registration. I tried to apply but looks like I'm not an incel 😞😞😞
sorry! I thought you meant suicide related because of the "[...] like this one"

I definitely have some weird and controversial ones saved

hopefully these fit the brief

[Hu]man Leather

Insecam

OpenTopia

Is It Normal ?

One of the Many Ashtar Sheran Sites

The Fifth Nail

DDoS Secrets which includes the infamous 2022 No Fly List I think?

(There's more but I don't want to clog up or spam your thread some were taken from this directory and some I just heard about over time)

Reactions: imtiredreallytired and qw3rty259
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
watchpeopledie.tv. not that obscure but interesting
i saw a link to an incel forum (I've already forgotten what the name was)
either incels.is or looksmax.org

Reactions: sserafim and qw3rty259
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
No, I'm looking for any interesting/controversial/weird stuff. For example, I saw like someone on this forum had mentioned neets.net
Was it me? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and DeIetedUser4739