Sep 4, 2019
I've been told many times that my hair is pretty and thick

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, lizinha, alexithymia and 1 other person
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
That I didn't deserve my brutal childhood & that I radiate good energy & kindness.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, lizinha, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
"You're the best laborer we've ever had."

( after 1 year of running around after two tradesmen . )

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, ImsooDone1N and Righttodie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
A beautiful girl who saved a chair for me after I bought a round in the pub. No one ever did that for me. I always remember it.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, ImsooDone1N, Righttodie and 1 other person
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
My best friend and I were joking around and I suddenly said: "Well, if I'd get run over by a car tomorrow, your world would shatter into pieces, wouldn't it?" I didn't mean those words since I was just kidding but she stopped laughing and said all serious: "Yeah. Cuz you are my world."
I felt so happy and loved at that moment :3

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, ImsooDone1N, Righttodie and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
A message yesterday from a fellow member who is hurting but said they were there for me. You know who are ❤️

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Deleted member 1465, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
in the last 2 weeks having over £1k raised in crowdfunding to enable me to get into private therapy, the funding was started whilst I was still on a bridge, they aimed for £500, one person donated £500... they smashed the target within 2 hours.
Whether I take this funding up though or ask it to be donated too the local mental health charity I don't know, either way never had anyone, esp strangers show such kindness!

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and Righttodie
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
receiving messages from my online friends, including @Kikoo Loool

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Righttodie and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
My online friend who chats daily with me and gave me money to overcome my wife's robbery although we had even never met.

• Love
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've been told that I am beautiful, have gorgeous thick hair, and am a very charismatic person.

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
My ex used to tell me "You've got the kind of eyes that can stop a man in his tracks". I guess that's nice even though it's purely a physical trait. My favorite is when a person once told me the only thing they liked more than my smile was my wit and intelligence.

• Love
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
"Just checking your still alive. Stay alive"

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Azzy69 and ImsooDone1N
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Disclaimer : all things said to me above did not give me ANY advantage in real life or made me more attractive. This was just subjective opinion of person(s) who told me that. This changed nothing, as I would not be on this forum if anything above would be true. Anyway..

"You are a real man" , "You will be the best father ever for our daughter", "I will always stay by your side", "You made me happy and my life's finally got meaning only because if you" , "you are such sexy / attractive person".

• Love
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
That I have honesty and integrity. They value that and so do I

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, woxihuanni and Righttodie
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
My brother said to me, if you don't like your life...just end it, most beautiful words I've heard
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: Righttodie and DarkDane
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
discovering this site, reading a post by bpd_le about finding the sn megathread -- thank you. i can't get over how useful and beneficent this site actually is. it's like finding threads of magic i knew i loved but never knew i could have spun out of thin air. there's no way i can ever repay the debts to the users who have filled them with such exquisite information.

Reactions: Righttodie
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
A girl who i talk to told me "don't die please" as a goodbye with a hug.
Context: I always say "i could be dead by tomorrow" when someone asks me something like "when we are going to meet up again" or similar things, just a friendly way to fuck with them.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Righttodie and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
People often comment on arbitrary physical attributes; "You have such beautiful eyes" is a common example. But something that really stuck with me was a friend telling me they were sad I felt so negative about myself. They said your not any of that. They said I was very caring and loving. That I'm Intelligent and passionate about what I love. That I have a special sense of humor. That meant so much to me because I think they meant it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, azucaramargo and Righttodie
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
"That time with you helping me was special. You were like my lifeline. Helped me feel again"

Reactions: azucaramargo
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I know I've responded already but it occurred to me in the middle of the night, the nicest things were when students would write me letters or give me cards about how great I was and how I had changed their lives. I used to have visions of shooting myself in the school parking lot because I was so stressed from work, but those students saved my life and they'll never know.

• Love
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I've had one encounter that I will never forget.

This lady sat down next to me on the bus in the morning when I was heading to uni and she started talking to me about how life can be hard and how I should never lose track of who I am etc...

Perhaps what she said was cliché, but for a random person to just come up to me and tell me that as if she knew me. It was beautiful.

Maybe other people can see the pain in my eyes sometimes.

• Love
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
"Make sure I am your favourite. Promise ?"

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've been told that I am beautiful, have gorgeous thick hair, and am a very charismatic person. But those are just words and looks fade.
The nicest things that have been done for me have been done by my family. I wouldn't know where to start. Everything they have sacrificed for me from the day I was born especially to when I got sick. There are no words.

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Righttodie
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
"Just a big gap of nothing when you were not there"