ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

šŸŖ¦ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I've ordered all of the supplies for my exit bag, it should be here next week. In that time all I need is a nitrogen cannister and a regulator. I should be able to gather that Monday when AirGas opens again. Then I should be ready to ctb by the 1st of december.

I'm actually... excited? (I guess that word works) to try this method. I'm just so happy at the prospect that all of my pain is about to go away. I've been suicidal since I was 10 and it's finally about to be over. Every other method hasn't worked for me, either SI gets in the way or it was just far too painful. I'd heard of using inert gas to ctb before, but I just wasn't able to get the gas before now.

My only hangup at this point is that I've agreed to move in with a friend next year and I'm disappointed in myself for not following through. I just don't want to make her situation worse. I'm fairly confident that she'll be ok, although she might be a little shook up that her roommate just killed her self.

I guess that's it for now, but I actually feel content in my suffering knowing that this is the last bit of it.

I hope every one of you are able to find the strength to keep going or the strength to end your suffering. I hope you all find peace whichever you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I hope everything works out the way you want. We will still be here if needed ā˜ŗļø

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I'm really glad you found a method that works for you. I wish everything goes according to plan for you.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of eternally being free from all the suffering, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love