R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
Finally have it +/- planned:
Going to go into the woods monday midday, and take 20 x 60mg crushed dihydrocodeine bitrate with some alchohol (I also plan to fast before that) (I weigh 80 kg btw, and from what I've read 7-14 mg per kg is the lethal dose, usually 0.5-1g is lethal). I suppose I will be out in like 1-2 hours and dead in 4. The only part I'm worried about is an antiemetic. Would it be needed? Does anybody know?
Any other details I might have missed?

• Hugs
Reactions: SoIntoYou, Saed and Brokenwithbpd
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Good luck

Reactions: RL95
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Oh man I was pretty shocked at your first comment
Thanks
I am so sorry! That is not what I meant. I got a new phone and getting use to the bigger screen and been making many typos

• Hugs
Reactions: RL95
R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
I am so sorry! That is not what I meant. I got a new phone and getting use to the bigger screen and been making many typos
It's allright.
Finally feeling a sense of relief after figuring out my ctb process and it's so good

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Saed and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
It's allright.
Finally feeling a sense of relief after figuring out my ctb process and it's so good
I wish you a peaceful journey. I admire your bravery and courage. I am about to buy my SN to keep on hand for now. We're all here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Peace not pain..... man you really can't edit here
Sure you can. Next to the "report" link,there's a dropdown menu. You have a certain amount of time to edit before that option disappears.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-185256_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-185256_Chrome.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
How do u know that would be a lethal od?
I read that in @gingerplum's post + found another site that said 12mg/kg is the lethal dose, altho I'm still looking for more info that could proove it being a lethal dose.