• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018

The seller who sold SN to Joe was a legitimate business selling a legal substance. He was no Kenneth Law.

"Suicide isn't the answer. It's a temporary crisis and with help they can get through it. And we've heard that so many times.

"We've spoken to people who were on there who are now off there and they are doing brilliantly and they just need help and support."

I've been suicidal for years. Why I want to CTB is not a "temporary crisis". Spent thousands on trying to 'recover'.

"Rather than this site telling them - 'your life's not worth living, it's not going to change...do it."

Bullshit.

Edit:
This is the website: https://metalchem.co.uk/

They've been harassing him for a while.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Everyone will die in the end so why is suicide so villainized? The two guarantees in this world are birth and death. You were brought into this world, and one day you will leave it (even if you don't want to)

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
A little bit of help and support helps some. But they always forget to acknowledge those of us who has exhausted all forms of help and support. Because they don't have answers for us either. So they just pretend we don't exist.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Those quotes, wow. For some people, suicide IS the help they need. Also love how they make it seem like users on here are telling others to "do it." That's to be expected from pro-lifers I guess; what I'm more surprised about is that apparently the person who CTB'd with SN said in his note to take SaSu down. Wtf?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Those quotes, wow. For some people, suicide IS the help they need. Also love how they make it seem like users on here are telling others to "do it." That's to be expected from pro-lifers I guess; what I'm more surprised about is that apparently the person who CTB'd with SN said in his note to take SaSu down. Wtf?
Also, why should we be expected to live out our life just because we're alive? I never even wanted to exist anyways. I was brought into this world without my consent

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I suspect it could be because he was banned from the site. This has already been addressed but he was banned and tried to join on another account. Account is @Yoyojoejoe second account he made is @Yoyojoejoe123.

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I see plenty of help and support on here. When I posted on Reddit the only response I got was "seek help".
I have never understood what their plan is with getting this site shut down. It won't magically make us not suicidal. We won't suddenly be cured and ready to live. A pat on the back and telling us we matter may be enough for some here, but for the vast majority of us our brains are flawed. Many of us have tried every med in the book, been in therapy for years, been hospitalized, hell me and some others have had shock therapy. Taking away a place where we can be honest isn't going to make us better, it's going to isolate us. Shutting this site down doesn't improve access to mental health care, it doesn't give new treatments for those who have tried everything, it isolates us so we have nowhere to share our feelings.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
They don't seem to let this go until the end of time. The fact is the company that sold it or this site are the very last things to be blamed for his suicide, that is if you should even be blaming those in the first place. Nobody seems to address the real issue or the right of an adult making a decision about ending his life. At this point they should just let him rest in peace instead of running around with their proof less "just do it" claim.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
More fake news. There are only a handful of pro death users here and most people ignore their nonsense.

Most people want to get better and here we get understanding and support. The numbers of people here who go on to CTB is tiny. Less than 1 a day.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Also, why should we be expected to live out our life just because we're alive? I never even wanted to exist anyways. I was brought into this world without my consent
I agree. What does your mom say when you say this?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
As far as I understand it, they believe that a good life is worth striving for, so by committing suicide at a young age, they see it as you being deprived of something good.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
As far as I understand it, they believe that a good life is worth striving for, so by committing suicide at a young age, they see it as you being deprived of something good.
Hmm, interesting. My reason for wanting to commit suicide is to *not* live out a full life. I don't want to reach or live out the next stages of my life. I don't want to be forced to become a real adult or live out adulthood. I feel like I wasn't even meant to live this long, honestly, and I never even wanted to

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
No one has told me on this site to "do it" It's just the best option for me and my situation.

I just don't like how this country is pro life, I can't get a gun here easily and I don't think the SN is available. It's like they want me to suffer.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Hmm, interesting. My reason for wanting to commit suicide is to *not* live out a full life. I don't want to reach or live out the next stages of my life. I don't want to be forced to become a real adult or live out adulthood. I feel like I wasn't even meant to live this long, honestly, and I never even wanted to
A pro-lifer would probably just tell you that you only feel that way because you haven't had enough experience yet to know all the good that life has to offer, so because of your ignorance, you're not capable of making the decision to take your own life. I know because I've had this argument used on me before lol, the problem is that I'm weighing prolonged life against the zero-cost option of nonexistence, and that equation works out in favour of CTB.

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
"Rather than this site telling them - 'your life's not worth living, it's not going to change...do it."

I can empathise with this family's pain as I have lost loved ones to suicide but this statement is false. People here don't actively tell someone to kill themselves, they understand that it's the last resort and some even offer help. For me personally this forum has helped me a lot; I can say what I really think and how I'm really feeling without receiving those "don't kill yourself, your life will get better blah blah blah" comments. There's no point to shut SaSu down, a new one will pop up anyway. People should just let us be. Don't like the site? Don't come here. Easy.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
This story is so awful! D: He was just selling a chemical and got rid of his listings for it as soon as he found out about us using it for our peaceful deaths! >_< If they actually charge him at all for it, that'd be quite the misuse of justice! :/ The fact that his website is still up just to give out a pro-life message literally proves that he is not in support of us using it anyways! >_< It wasn't even illegal at the time! :/ You can't just charge people on new laws! :/ Imagine if they did that with the mask mandates and Covid! Oh~ You weren't wearing a mask in 2018, here's a fine! :/

Everyone will die in the end so why is suicide so villainized? The two guarantees in this world are birth and death. You were brought into this world, and one day you will leave it (even if you don't want to)
and taxes too! >_< I suppose people just do not wish people leaving before "their" time :/ People view life as a gift and don't want to know that their lack of kindness or help caused the deaths of others. After all, most humans view other humans as good, so they want them to continue living and view their deaths as fundamentally bad.

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
People should just let us be. Don't like the site? Don't come here. Easy.
I don't think they do come here, otherwise they wouldn't be spreading misinformation about the site because it would take like five minutes of browsing to see that we're not encouraging anyone to CTB.

Reactions: losing hope
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
A little bit of help and support helps some. But they always forget to acknowledge those of us who has exhausted all forms of help and support. Because they don't have answers for us either. So they just pretend we don't exist.
A lottabit of support would help me but in a practical manner of thinking, no private individual will donate that amount of energy and our society isn't equipped in its current form to support me either, so. Yup I don't exist. I am asked to live a life of abject poverty so that others don't have to say they have a family member who committed suicide.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
temporary crisis
Translation: I don't know what I'm talking about, but I'll signal my own pretend care. Please go to psych ward and be fucked in the head by pharmaceuticals (don't talk to me though).

• Yay!
Reactions: losing hope
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
I wonder why he wrote that note. Does anyone know why his account was banned here back then?

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Poor guy, it's clear that the people running that business had no idea that chemicals like SN can be dangerous and used for such purposes until it was too late, but will likely take blame for it and be harassed during retirement regardless due to media attention/outcry. At least they slapped the hotline number on the site posthumously?

This makes absolutely no sense to me, as there are so many chemicals and items out there with potential for harm, that also happen to have various use cases and purposes, and you never really know for sure why someone buys a particular product.

Should we prosecute Tesco workers for selling customers bleach products, knowing that those items can be harmful if misused? What about razorblades? Is it the shop's fault if a consumer willingly buys an otherwise innocuous item to harm themselves, without the seller having any knowledge of that intent?

The number of people researching or using such obscure methods is a drop in the bucket compared to the total number of suicides in the world, and the site admin proved this in multiple posts she's made on the subject. I doubt many people would even know about SN if the journalists and youtubers weren't broadcasting it all over the place, I certainly wouldn't have learned about it or that this site existed after the subreddit had closed, without the assistance of these articles!

Also calling the site "dreadful", this site is my help and my support. I've been suicidal for over 12 years and this is the only place where I can speak my mind, no one has ever goaded me into doing anything and respects the decisions I make for myself. In fact, many times when I have insisted that I want to ctb people here still tried to talk me out of it or offer suggestions in good faith, the exact opposite of what the fake news always claims.

Overwhelmingly, I believe this forum is full of good people, and if something doesn't sit right, people do call others out if something leans to the extreme. Not to mention, we are all adults, and can think for our damn selves. What I read on a website is not what influences me to make important decisions about my life, or lack thereof, and the majority of the population is not so gullible either.

It's an individual's personal responsibility to think critically about the content they consume, and to determine whether or not that's having a negative effect on them. We all make the choice to use the internet, which runs the risk of exposing people to various beliefs, information, etc that could be harmful, but it's on us to decide what we want to view and engage with, and reflect on how it may influence our lives. Banning access to information is something I vehemently disagree with, because how can one come to an informed conclusion about any matter when so much is obscufated?

Professionals and people I've encountered in the real world don't know what to do with my situation, it's too complicated. In my own personal situation, I felt hurt by what others considered "help." You won't see that view being permitted anywhere else, because on most of the internet (and the real world) people like me are hidden away and forced into silence because our experiences are uncomfortable for others to be aware of, and reflect deep failings of various institutions that are fraying at the very seams.

There is no other place where I can voice sentiments like this. If the real causes of suicidality were addressed, this site would never exist in the first place.

Attachments

• 1000022553.jpg
    1000022553.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 0
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@willitpass No they keep trying the same BS and make out like we're not trying hard enough or to keep trying because 60 remaining years of suffering is worth it for your final few years of bliss when you find that magic bullet solution to your woes.
I have never understood what their plan is with getting this site shut down. It won't magically make us not suicidal. We won't suddenly be cured and ready to live. A pat on the back and telling us we matter may be enough for some here, but for the vast majority of us our brains are flawed. Many of us have tried every med in the book, been in therapy for years, been hospitalized, hell me and some others have had shock therapy. Taking away a place where we can be honest isn't going to make us better, it's going to isolate us. Shutting this site down doesn't improve access to mental health care, it doesn't give new treatments for those who have tried everything, it isolates us so we have nowhere to share our feelings.
Shut this site down an maybe 1 in every 10 who die via this site (which accounts for 0.001% global suicides) will be postponed until the next iteration of this site offers the same means.

She gets mad at me and tells me to sue her and "see you in court". She thinks that you can always sue. Lately, I haven't been talking to her about these things though because the discussion isn't productive and it only angers her
@sserafim That must be a weird conversation/debate to have. Take me back mum, take my existence back damn you.

Yeah adulthood for autistic people with ADHD isn't impossible but is definitely A LOT harder that childhood and teen years. Aren't you in your mind twenties anyway?

Reactions: sserafim
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Shut this site down a maybe 1 in every 10 who die via this site (which accounts for 0.001% global suicides) will be postponed until the next iteration of this site offers the same means.
Or people find ways to mill themselves (or at least try to) just like they've done for all of eternity. People won't stop committing suicide, it's not some new thing people just recently started doing after this site popped up. Just like this site doesn't make people suicidal, it doesn't make them commit suicide. It gives people a place to talk about things without fear of consequence and it allows people to analyze methods to avoid impulsive or unlikely attempts that just cause further harm.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
@willitpass No they keep trying the same BS and make out like we're not trying hard enough or to keep trying because 60 remaining years of suffering is worth it for your final few years of bliss when you find that magic bullet solution to your woes.

Shut this site down an maybe 1 in every 10 who die via this site (which accounts for 0.001% global suicides) will be postponed until the next iteration of this site offers the same means.

@sserafim That must be a weird conversation/debate to have. Take me back mum, take my existence back damn you.

Yeah adulthood for autistic people with ADHD isn't impossible but is definitely A LOT harder that childhood and teen years. Aren't you in your mind twenties anyway?
I'm 23; I thought that was still early 20s. I don't want to reach my mid 20s and beyond. I just don't want to live out life as an adult. I think I should have died when I was a kid. I also feel like I'm meant to die young. I don't want to live out a full life. I *want* it to be cut short

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's pretty shit that they can't recognise the damage that's being done by these articles and reporting. I get it's a delicate subject to navigate, but they keep getting it hopelessly wrong; it's embarrassing.

My complaint against the BBC for their last article is still in progress. The BBC haven't been able to respond / defend themselves, so OFCOM are now investigating…

It's interesting that this article covers some of my complaint (for example pointing out what is / isn't legal; their reporting on Joe is toned down), so maybe they are learning to be a little bit more responsive to our feedback.