lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Matson died when she was hit by a train in Fairview, Pennsylvania on Monday. According to the Erie County Coroner's Office, the news anchor took her own life. County Coroner Lyell Cook told The New York Post that the evidence she committed suicide was unquestionable.

Every 5 minutes someone dies by suicide I know in two weeks it will be me in the news!

• Hugs
Reactions: TuttiFrutti, not-2-b-the-answer, Gonnerr and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who manage to ctb despite the fact that it's not straightforward to cease existing at all. Those who succeeded with train were especially courageous, rest in peace.

Reactions: TuttiFrutti, not-2-b-the-answer and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I envy those who manage to ctb despite the fact that it's not straightforward to cease existing at all. Those who succeeded with train were especially courageous, rest in peace.
Right? She was gorgous but you can never know her suffering it's sad!

• Aww..
Reactions: TuttiFrutti and not-2-b-the-answer
f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
All these ppl who seemingly have a good life. Everything they thought they wanted. Everything society told them would make them happy. And it's all BS.

Reactions: TuttiFrutti, not-2-b-the-answer, Celerity and 1 other person
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
All these ppl who seemingly have a good life. Everything they thought they wanted. Everything society told them would make them happy. And it's all BS.
I agree- I believe that there is a dark side, sadness, and depression in each person but some are strong enough to kill it some are weak therefore it kills then like myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Matson died when she was hit by a train in Fairview, Pennsylvania on Monday. According to the Erie County Coroner's Office, the news anchor took her own life. County Coroner Lyell Cook told The New York Post that the evidence she committed suicide was unquestionable.

Every 5 minutes someone dies by suicide I know in two weeks it will be me in the news!
She must have really been struggling with demons to have died in that manner. She is at peace now. Fly free!

Reactions: lostinmythoughts and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I did read this story on Deadline (Hollywood)
So sad. 😥 I hope she is at peace. 🤗

Reactions: lostinmythoughts