QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
It's kind of funny, I can sit here for 2.5 hours and struggle to say what I want to say efficiently. Yet it won't happen. I just want to drop my thoughts and push ahead. So

I've been declining slightly and with that, socially backed out. Probably was in relation to build up or mentally with getting a tad depressed, the hallucination post or something else. When I can I at least try be social or something, turns out this is probably now the only time that is probably mostly a bad idea. Kind of funny to say because it proved to be bad in the past, but now that I've handled it to a fair degree. It's probably the only thing I can sort of do. This decline and probably other factors have just caused me to constantly hyperfixate to an utterly extreme degree. It's really not good for me, it can frustrate and truly upset me when it's one whole constant issue. Perhaps in a case like this, there is a better word- given the root cause. There's a few days where I self medicate just to try keep some interest in things or at least be able to enjoy things, but of course it doesn't decrease it. Just that in a nutshell, some things make me feel like I'm genuinely just insane and if I need to make an attempt to ask about it when what would take me 2-3 lines and probably jokify it, turn into a fucking ebook. Typical. I can't be efficient or normal about any of it. Then you include the usual issues of wasting so much time. Just with given over time improvements the form in which the issues appear, somewhat comes in a different light and with extra awareness and possible wishes; it can affect me more in some aspects. I'm really tired and not in the right mind to explain

I feel I very poorly realized what's going on and what it could imply. As a result I perhaps allowed it to extend further rather than experiment or let it be, not make moves from what my mind appears to try tell me. Hell, maybe it was completely unavoidable and through some way, some method I'd have appeared at the same result. Doesn't do it any favours though, just like coming to this site again during such a time which likely added on extra

I need to partially or mostly isolate, and in addition I need get off this site for the time being. Will probably check up on a few things first for information before sleeping, but yeah. Suppose this experience will allow me to grow further and avoid what I can next time. So, thanks for some interactions and any talks or information. Wish you well-

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, JJ53 and avoid
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I couldn't make much out of this unfortunately~ :( I feel like I'm missing some important piece of context or whatever~ Socializing is tough~ :( it's everyone's out to get you~ >_< anyways, I wish you the best off-site and hope things improve for you! ^_^