L

lostinthebleak

Nov 16, 2021
I'm truly jealous of those who have been able to get N and SN. living in the UK it's impossible to obtain from anywhere I've been able to search unless your a lab/school. I've discussed on previous threads my reasons for wanting to CTB and the methods I've leaned to the most (CO, car crash into tree, partial/full) but as much as I want to go and be with my angel (my mom) again (even though I'm not sure what's after this world. I'm not super religious) but worried about the family I'd leave behind at the same time. Being at risk of losing my livelihood in my job would be the final straw. I'd go into detail about it in PM if anyone would want to talk. I know encouraging people to CTB is prohibited on the forums so I'd just like someone to chat with. My situation seems to deteriorate by the day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Grumpy Bear, finalexit, trianglesplayhouse and 2 others
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
Im in the UK and I found a website that supplies SN. I guess you just have to search a bit more or turn off search filters? Maybe don't use Google?

L

lostinthebleak

Nov 16, 2021
Im in the UK and I found a website that supplies SN. I guess you just have to search a bit more or turn off search filters? Maybe don't use Google?
I've tried using DDG but even with that and the filters off I've only found ones that sell to labs or commercial places or schools

trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
I've tried using DDG but even with that and the filters off I've only found ones that sell to labs or commercial places or schools
I'm not allowed to post sources although I did find my source on this website. Just search up SN source UK or something similar like where to get it