• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, I've read the terms, but still have questions and would be thankful if somebody could help.

1) Is it allowed/welcomed post links (non-commercial, non-gore or sexual, for example to youtube videos) in forum discussions in relation to a topic?

2) Since acquiring specific tools/substances depends much on the country you're living in and the laws in this country, are there threads on this page where this can be discussed with by people living in the same country?

3) Approximately speaking, when does the chat function appear? I know there is no official number to it, but maybe someone give me a vague idea?

4) Is there a way to communicate with members in a non-text-based form? For example a thread of people looking for someone to have a voicechat/phonecall with?

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
1) Yes. But don't link where to get deadly material.

2) Yes. I've seen some of them.

3) 24 hours + having an undefined number of posts.

4) There are threads for Telegram and Discord groups. The forum has no voice option.

I recommend checking the FAQ for any doubt.

Welcome, BTW. I'm so sorry of whatever circumstances led you here, and I hope you can feel better. :(

Also, if someone here tries to sell you anything, report instantly!!! Scams happen, and selling those things is also illegal.

Last edited:
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
Thank you both for your answers.

What would be also interesting to me: Since I can't PM someone at the moment, can other people PM me, or is that a both sides restriction for new members?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome to SaSu

On most questions you can probably find some answers here

Dont hesitate to ask a moderator or user if you have more questions.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!