• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Hello new here

I was poisoned by an antidepressant three years ago and has been non stop severe physical mental torture and progressing.

Very bad cognitive problems and with terror of death i will need a bit of guidance. I'm unsure about sodium nitrate or any overdose as with terror of death i would prob raise alarm before completed. Jumping -can't make self do it unless someone could push me -I can't find anyoneto do it

So not sure of options but am in terrible state here. Those that reacted to antidepressant seem to be in permanent bad state but i seem to have beyond livable 24 7 and don'twant to die but seems no solution to fix my situation. Even searching methods am hysterical and can't concentrate but i can't see any other way out.

Reactions: shadow11, anna, NoMore and 2 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Was switched rapidly from one ssri to another -proxac literally felt poison go into brain and something fry away on right hand side brain..I never thought the brain body coild ever experience thjs

Reactions: shadow11, NoMore and lv-gras
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Ive had an adverse reaction to citalopram i was ultra depressed for 4 years but i recovered, then 15 years after the first poisoning they injected me with antipsychotics and im like you, dont want to die but cant live with it, sorry you have fallen victim to psychiatry. You noticed any improvements in the last few months? I think ssri can be recovered from but not antipsychotics you may not have to do this

Reactions: Ampsvx123, Tiburcio, Nzbeelover and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I'm sorry no more..

No just worsening,,I felt actual poison so now my body is reacting to all chemcials so cannot go out..perfumes scents brain burns even more. I'm seeing and experiencing weird stuff too ..I feel like toxic in me and evil feelings and looks like he'll everywhere so this is why so afraid of death. I did not have psychosis before the drug and I seem to be actually lobotomised. The ssri seems to be doing perm damage to sum people. What do you have No more

Reactions: Ampsvx123 and Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I'm so sorry for everyone posting on here to feel this is last resort

Reactions: Nzbeelover and lv-gras
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
So it seems options low drop hanging but I'm so cog impaired last attempt didn't work obviously.

Sodium nitrite but i think may panic and call emergency

Or a long torturous trip to beachy head but don't know if could jump

Order high dose beta blockers many off a possibly illegitimate site

Will have to do this in next week because I'm torturing self thinking of It

Reactions: lv-gras
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Too many to list, and impossible to convey the pain and despair, i exercised daily for 17 years and now i dont and i can be in bed for days in a row when i used to be busy always, cant conversate and cant enjoy anything and never feel at rest, no dreams, shooting pain in the brain for 5 hours every morning, loss of personality, motivation, concentration and so on. What are your problems? Have you tried mdma that might help your case it brought me out of the depression caused by the ssri

Reactions: Nzbeelover, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
What's ssri
And do you have access to a car.. you could kill yourself behind the wheel

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
So it seems options low drop hanging but I'm so cog impaired last attempt didn't work obviously.

Sodium nitrite but i think may panic and call emergency

Or a long torturous trip to beachy head but don't know if could jump

Order high dose beta blockers many off a possibly illegitimate site

Will have to do this in next week because I'm torturing self thinking of It
Forgot to quote you above

Reactions: Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
No car

Ssri- antidepressant drugs

No more

I seem to have a total frontal lobomoty severe brain burning acid electric through head body torture like suicidal depression times million is like chemcials sucks out brain poisoned feeling terror see weird stuff when particularly posioned ..sure I'm in actual hell

Reactions: Ampsvx123, Tiburcio and NoMore
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Too many to list, and impossible to convey the pain and despair, i exercised daily for 17 years and now i dont and i can be in bed for days in a row when i used to be busy always, cant conversate and cant enjoy anything and never feel at rest, no dreams, shooting pain in the brain for 5 hours every morning, loss of personality, motivation, concentration and so on. What are your problems? Have you tried mdma that might help your case it brought me out of the depression caused by the ssri
Mdma - not sure of and how would get it. Had severe psychosis on cbd oil!! Very dangerous I was sure I had killed someone

Reactions: Tiburcio
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
No car

Ssri- antidepressant drugs

No more

I seem to have a total frontal lobomoty severe brain burning acid electric through head body torture like suicidal depression times million is like chemcials sucks out brain poisoned feeling terror see weird stuff when particularly posioned ..sure I'm in actual hell
Sounds awful.. sorry your life came to this bro

N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Mdma - not sure of and how would get it. Had severe psychosis on cbd oil!! Very dangerous I was sure I had killed someone
Go to a night club and you will find people that can get that for you it is nothing like cbd you really should try it

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds awful.. sorry your life came to this bro
Thank you..I cannot believe it..I spent 16years battling many things but hanging on but a Dr finished it for me. Unbelievable.

Reactions: Nzbeelover and NoMore
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Thank you..I cannot believe it..I spent 16years battling many things but hanging on but a Dr finished it for me. Unbelievable.
There are many victims of medicine here i can relate to the feeling of battling through so much only to end up destroyed by a doctor, i dont think ssri cause lobotomy though more chemical imbalance. Your symptoms sound very bad, how do you get through the day? Sounds like youre experiencing hypersensitivity. Can you sleep well and enjoy music and have a relationship? Ive read about someone who said he was "a lecturer turned disabled tramp" after ssri. I took many ssri a few years after my initial bad experience and was ok so i dont believe you are lobotomized they don't work like that as far as i know

Reactions: Hunter, Nzbeelover and anna
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Ive had an adverse reaction to citalopram i was ultra depressed for 4 years but i recovered, then 15 years after the first poisoning they injected me with antipsychotics and im like you, dont want to die but cant live with it, sorry you have fallen victim to psychiatry. You noticed any improvements in the last few months? I think ssri can be recovered from but not antipsychotics you may not have to do this
Was poisoned by antipsychotics also feel my brain will never recover that's why I must ctb

Reactions: mellow, Hunter and Tiburcio
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Was poisoned by antipsychotics also feel my brain will never recover that's why I must ctb
Sorry to hear that.. ill pm you to avoid hijacking the thread

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
There are many victims of medicine here i can relate to the feeling of battling through so much only to end up destroyed by a doctor, i dont think ssri cause lobotomy though more chemical imbalance. Your symptoms sound very bad, how do you get through the day? Sounds like youre experiencing hypersensitivity. Can you sleep well and enjoy music and have a relationship? Ive read about someone who said he was "a lecturer turned disabled tramp" after ssri. I took many ssri a few years after my initial bad experience and was ok so i dont believe you are lobotomized they don't work like that as far as i know
I sleep with terror through dreams. I can half watch tv music but still constant suicidal thoughts..yes nothing short of lobomoty. With outside world is like my brain is logically naming surroundings but is not making into any life experience..literally feels like there is no life and people around me all day every day. i did get a brainwave function scan and it showed pre frontal cortex is running three times slower than most.

Reactions: Nzbeelover and Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
No relationships no..i only see people from memory of past..I.e i know logically they exist.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I got huge problems after a doctor prescribed Efexor/ Venlafaxin several y ago. She called it light SSRI. Lost my personality, sexuality, motivation. Physically my head and vision got fucked up. Felt like electric shocks. Used high dose, 300mg for 4y before slowly cutting down. A very good psyciatric doctor tested the level of Velafaxin in my blood. It's was dangerously high, serogent syndrome. Cutting down was hell, lasted 1y. Never ever again.

Reactions: NoMore and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
What's more important to you.... a painless death? Or a quick one? That's really your issue here.

If it's pain, you have no choice but to pursue N, Helium, Nitrogen, or fentanyl. These methods are more costly and time intensive.

If you want quick, you will have to choose a violent method like hanging, jumping or a high powered gun. These methods are cheaper, but your last moments will not be easy unless you're under the influence or psychotic.

Judging from your post, fear is a factor... none of these methods will necessarily cancel out terror of death. So you may need time to think over your decision.

Last edited: