CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
New year, new me right? No. I cant ever become a "new me"
my resolution is to not make it to 2025. But yet again, everyone fails to act on their resolutions huh? haha.. I dont want to be here, I want a meteor to fucking hit the earth and kill everyone so that way i wouldnt have to feel the fucking guilt of leaving my friends behind for my own selfish reasons. I want to tear my body apart and run. If I could forever have an out of body experience till i die id be happy. I dont want to be attached to this sack of flesh and bone that has all these responsibilities and is able to be mocked and ridiculed by the world. I want to rip out my fucking eyes, ears, ANYTHING easily able to be torn off, I want to tear this fucking body apart but i also dont want to suffer. I want this body to suffer, not me. I fucking hate this vessel i feel like im in. I am someone else, I want to fucking stab a hole through my cheek so i never speak again. I want the world to fucking end

• Hugs
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Abyssal, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Hey look at that, we got the same resolution and problems. We got this year

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Im choosimg to be delulu so my resolution can become trululu

To me this December Part two and i still have time
Cause there's no way I'm gonna be alive in 2024 šŸ˜Œ

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
New year, new me right? No. I cant ever become a "new me"
my resolution is to not make it to 2025. But yet again, everyone fails to act on their resolutions huh? haha.. I dont want to be here, I want a meteor to fucking hit the earth and kill everyone so that way i wouldnt have to feel the fucking guilt of leaving my friends behind for my own selfish reasons. I want to tear my body apart and run. If I could forever have an out of body experience till i die id be happy. I dont want to be attached to this sack of flesh and bone that has all these responsibilities and is able to be mocked and ridiculed by the world. I want to rip out my fucking eyes, ears, ANYTHING easily able to be torn off, I want to tear this fucking body apart but i also dont want to suffer. I want this body to suffer, not me. I fucking hate this vessel i feel like im in. I am someone else, I want to fucking stab a hole through my cheek so i never speak again. I want the world to fucking end
If I had N by my bed, I would drink it right now. Best of luck.