Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Hai everyone! I know it's been a while since I've last talked to people here. I wanted to just say I hope you all had as best of a holiday season as any of us could. For some of us, this is the hardest/worst part of the year.

For those that have caught their ride to peace and smiles, I just wanted to say thank you for existing. You've given us and the peoples lives you've touched that much more strength, hope, love, and light. You are all missed dearly. Whether you made one post, one like, or none. Definitely shared more than my share of tears for a lot of you... Even now. I hope whatever you wanted to find at the end of your ride is/was more than you could ever imagine and exceeds any and all expectations. I seriously and genuinely hope to be able to personally meet and hug you all one way of another. Thank you so much for being you. And now you all get to have the happiest new years of all, the end of them. No more suffering my lil babies. I'm so proud of you all for making it as far as you did in a world that didn't deserve you. Privileged is the only thin I can say feel when knowing I once shared a space/plain with you.

For everyone that's still here you all have done so beautifully. I've met some of the nicest people ever on this forum right here. This type of support and kinship I've found is rare. And that could totally be an illusion from projecting my need of family & community, but it's a welcomed one. The amount of people I have in my corner now that I simply didn't just a few months ago, have made living that much less harsh for me. You'll never know how much more time you've added to my days. For better or worse. The fact that you have made me or someone else on this site have an easier time feeling like a whole person is so refreshing. Being listened to without the classic responses of just seeking attention, silencing, and all around victim blame and diminish is a life safer to a lot of us as well. I hope this site continues to exist whether it be a halfway house to the bus or recovery.

I Hope this year brings you much less pain, and a lot more peace. So just in case you are reading this in the future, no matter what year it is, everything I said still holds true. Happy birthday, happy holiday, safe travels, and fast recoveries. I hope for the best for you all everyday no matter how many times we go around the sun.

I hope the countdown to you final midnight is a peaceful one.
Love.

*Cotton Candy Rainbow Deluxe Hugs*

P.S.
I miss you so much @puppy9. I miss you so damn much. Rest now my pigpup babe.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Goodbye710, CC123 and 9 others
B

bebe

Jan 14, 2021
can anyone with a car please help me, is carbon monoxide poisoning pretty painless, i want to end it now