Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello one and all i was just thinking about the tramadol 50mg that i take for bad pain. I know i have plenty to kill me all so got a load of sleeping pills to . But i was thinking of snorting the tramadol as sum say it works more quickly and less likely to be sick to what you think guys ???

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Tramadol itself isn't active on Opioid receptors but one of its metabolites is. So, it would need to pass through the stomach then liver. Even still, minimal respiratory depression.

You're more likely to experience serotonin syndrome and/or a seizure. Much more likely you'll end up in the hospital than die from tramadol.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Tramadol itself isn't active on Opioid receptors but one of its metabolites is. So, it would need to pass through the stomach then liver. Even still, minimal respiratory depression.

You're more likely to experience serotonin syndrome and/or a seizure. Much more likely you'll end up in the hospital than die from tramadol.
Ok thanks for that i all have codeine 30mg would this be any better????

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
The LD50 for codeine is about 28,000mg for an average adult.
With a benzodiazepine you can magnify respiratory depression, but chances are still slim.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
With a benzodiazepine you can magnify respiratory depression, but chances are still slim.
:(

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Ok thanks for the info looks like going to rethink. Mind you i can get morphine o and insulin to . I have known sum who OD on insulin no one new if was on purpose or just an accident. I think was on purpose my self he lots a lot of things and was in a bad way with his diabetes going blind and was going to have the bottom half of his left leg so think he took his long time nap.

Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
There was a country man of mine who died of the overdose by apparently choking on his own vomit

I use tramadol every now and then, pretty much the only thing that makes me somewhat happy / worry free. But for me, even 300mg gets me vomiting sooner or later. I also get very itchy even from 100-200mg. Then again, I do have eczema so I got a itchy skin very often anyways, but with tramadol it can get really annoying, to the point of near madness even

Bit offtopic, but related to the itch, when I had a girlfriend 5 years ago, at evenings we usually did some massaging to each other, at least 20 minutes and then change. At some point I actually wanted her just to scratch me, as hard as she could, if I was bleeding, that was good. And it had absolutely nothing to do with self-harm, it just felt really, really good to get that itch away like that for some time. I did this sometimes with a knife that had a "saw like" blade on the back, I use to go back and forth on my legs with it, sometimes to the point of bleeding just to get that itch away