• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

morgning12

Jan 9, 2024
I've recently remembered a film I saw some time ago. In the film a guy was killed just by being injected Air trhough a vein. The medical term is called "gas embolism" or "gas bubble embolism" and if introduced in the correct vain can get you killed because it can cause a heart attack, a strike or cardiac arrest. The good thing about this method is that It is not instant and you can even get drunk, high or use some sleeping pills (my choice) so you dont even notice. I wanted to share this method and if someone knows something about It or if someone can help with some información about It.
Thanks for reading.

H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
oh, right! I can't deliver any precise details on that, but I remember that when I started lurking on forums about suicide ideas, some people were mentioning it. Completely forgot about it.

notmyusername

notmyusername

Feb 1, 2024
This actually seems like something I could do, if I do my research on it. I hope this can be an effective method of cbt.

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
Some medical write up of it. Basically it requires large amounts. Whatever those are. But it seems someone used nearly 2 litre air !

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Happy to discuss this method if anyone has more informations on how to do it properly.

M

morgning12

Jan 9, 2024
Some medical write up of it. Basically it requires large amounts. Whatever those are. But it seems someone used nearly 2 litre air !

Thanks man

I think that if you enter the air in the right vein that goes directly to your heart you wont need that much of air but thats just a thought. I'll have to search more information ok It and if I ha e something I'll post It again

Last edited: