• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. I somehow found this community by accident but can really get behind the idea of this place and I always thought I was mad thinking this way about this taboo topic. I usually avoid online interaction because as to no suprise depression mixed with anxiety make me paranoid of chatting, even under the guise of anonymity. Though with a bit of lurking it seems this community is quite friendly and I thought, let's join it and see! It'll be nice to get acquainted with you all.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Welcome, I just joined too because it seemed so nice. I was searching for suicide methods and read about this site and it was nothing like it was described in the article.

AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
I like your Avatar, very cool.. welcome
Thanks a lot, I'm usually bad at picking 'em lol
Welcome, I just joined too because it seemed so nice. I was searching for suicide methods and read about this site and it was nothing like it was described in the article.
Ah, good to know I'm not the only new one here and yea these sites seem to get tarred with a brush without understanding the users or actual site. I guess people can't help themselves with kneejerk reactions

Last edited:
Reactions: botanormal
toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
Hey, I just joined recently too and have been lurking a bit unfortunately I can't get on this site too often without risking people around me finding out.