• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
Hi All

over the last week life has become to unworkable, iv been they to CTB for a few months now, clearly with no success.

what is the quickest and most painless method?

please bare in mind I'm in the UK and I might not be able to get all the bits that other people can

TIA

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Time and Thereisnothing
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
check the sticky resources posts and wiki for methods.

If you want you can share (venting) your problems with us. There are many methods you have to decide which will work best for you, start with SN.

Reactions: WhiskeyLulabuy and Thereisnothing
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Welcome to the forum ❤️ sorry that you've ended up here and life has dealt you some shit. This is a great community, amazing resources and people.
There are some stickied threads at the top of the forum with methods and guides ❤️

Reactions: WhiskeyLulabuy
WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
Welcome to the forum ❤ sorry that you've ended up here and life has dealt you some shit. This is a great community, amazing resources and people.
There are some stickied threads at the top of the forum with methods and guides ❤
Thank you ❤️

Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Welcome! :-) I echo the sentiments here! This is a great community to be part of. Can I suggest while you weight up your options that you take some time to chat with people on here? It can really help to be able to talk about things that you can't talk about just about anywhere else. I came here to ctb but I stayed because of all the nice people here. The urge to ctb is less for me right now. Seems strange but that's what has happened for me! :-)

Reactions: mesohappy, MsMaudlin and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Welcome! :-) I echo the sentiments here! This is a great community to be part of. Can I suggest while you weight up your options that you take some time to chat with people on here? It can really help to be able to talk about things that you can't talk about just about anywhere else. I came here to ctb but I stayed because of all the nice people here. The urge to ctb is less for me right now. Seems strange but that's what has happened for me! :-)
Ur awesome.
Hi All

over the last week life has become to unworkable, iv been they to CTB for a few months now, clearly with no success.

what is the quickest and most painless method?

please bare in mind I'm in the UK and I might not be able to get all the bits that other people can

TIA
Welcome Love..stick around n vent with us..we r hear for u :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy and WhiskeyLulabuy
WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
Ur awesome.

Thank you, I'm glad that you found a new direction to go and move forward I'm sadly not going to find that. I'm ready to pass on just need to get it done right and clean as so those that find me are not to traumatised

• Hugs
Reactions: Flippy
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome to the group and I'm sorry to hear you're in such a sad place. As others have said there are resources here that you can search through to find what best matches your needs. In the meantime you are welcome to stay, chat, vent, and even make some new friends. Sometimes it can help a lot to talk to people that are walking a similar road.

Last edited:
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Well I'm not out the clear yet. I'm still struggling but for some reason, I find that I have more fight in me for someone else than for myself..I hear u. U r surrounded by ppl who hear,understand, n don't judge..Make yourself at home until u depart :heart:

Reactions: Flippy
Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
Thank you, I'm glad that you found a new direction to go and move forward I'm sadly not going to find that. I'm ready to pass on just need to get it done right and clean as so those that find me are not to traumatised
I'm not entirely sure it's a forward move, maybe a lateral one. I think I was in the same boat as you really when I found this place. I think it's worth a try at least whatever you ultimately decide. :-) I hope you will consider it :-)

Reactions: Lostandfound7
WhiskeyLulabuy

WhiskeyLulabuy

Jan 23, 2020
Ur awesome.

Ur awesome.

Welcome to the group and I'm sorry to hear you're in such a sad place. As others have said there are resources here that you can search through to find what best matches your needs. In the meantime you are welcome to stay, chat, vent, and even make some new friends. Sometimes it can help a lot to talk to people that are walking a similar road.
thanks x
P
thanks xx