21stcenturycamus

21stcenturycamus

Sep 6, 2021
Just got a new tattoo for the sake of it. I realize it is one of the things I truly enjoy in life. I have 6-7 of them and like them separately although some have been more childish and less original, they remind me of the time I was getting them.
Few nights ago I was drinking by myself and I was like "Uhh fuck it, let's get one." So I got the cover of one of my favourite albums. But while getting it done, I was thinking whether or not it was nonsensical for someone who is going to ctb soon to get a tattoo.

Do you guys like tattoos? Do you have any? What is your favourite one?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I have 6. What album cover?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I have 3 tattoos.

The first one I got for the lulz over a decade ago and have zero regrets. It's a mustache on my index finger. In the future, I'd love to get more fun finger tats.

The second one, I got the same tattoo my late father had--it's his nickname on my forearm. Dad was an abusive piece of shit, so it's a reminder not to turn into him.

The third one, I got the same tattoo as my late best friend. His was on his shoulder, but I got mine on my inner wrist instead. I'm also close with his sister, who also has the same tattoo, but hers is on her chest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Shadowplay