• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
whatda think?
i have a lot of seroquel and insomnia medication and shit so what if i just took it all and went swimming
i know this is kind of impulsive but hey from how long ive been on this forum its obvious its a long time coming

Reactions: sserafim and Oncologynurz123
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
A lot of people shit on hypothermia but I think it's underrated. Here's my thoughts - It's not particularly painful, just uncomfortable. If you can embrace the cold and find peace it's not bad at all. Death can occur fairly fast (<1 hour) if you're in cold water, and it's more of a slow transition rather than one scary moment like jumping or shooting yourself so SI won't interfere as much. Also, it's said you feel warm, peaceful, and sleepy in the later stages of hypothermia. Pair this with sedatives and I'd say you have a winner. Just be sure to stay near the shore so you don't drown first.

Most importantly - DONT MAKE ANY IMPULSIVE DECISIONS!! This is your whole life. If there's one decision not to rush, this is it. Give it time. Maybe you'll change your mind, maybe not.

Reactions: Action, sserafim, Oncologynurz123 and 1 other person
exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
t drown first
nah thats part of the idea tyhough, i wanna drown. i just think that the onset of hypothermia & sedatives would probably make it easier to give in to the water, yk? i'm up north so either ill die because of overdose, drowning, or cold. whole lotta vultures, & no one to help :P

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
A lot of people shit on hypothermia but I think it's underrated. Here's my thoughts - It's not particularly painful, just uncomfortable. If you can embrace the cold and find peace it's not bad at all. Death can occur fairly fast (<1 hour) if you're in cold water, and it's more of a slow transition rather than one scary moment like jumping or shooting yourself so SI won't interfere as much. Also, it's said you feel warm, peaceful, and sleepy in the later stages of hypothermia. Pair this with sedatives and I'd say you have a winner. Just be sure to stay near the shore so you don't drown first.

Most importantly - DONT MAKE ANY IMPULSIVE DECISIONS!! This is your whole life. If there's one decision not to rush, this is it. Give it time. Maybe you'll change your mind, maybe not.

Will SI kick in before loss of consciousness? For example when the body feels too cold SI forces to just jump out of the water

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
nah thats part of the idea tyhough, i wanna drown.
Drowning REALLY amps up the SI, probably enough to override all the drowsiness. Maybe have some floatation device so that you can stay in the cold water while not drowning? Could that help? Idk what exactly is going on with this method, but it seems promising. One thing I want to add is that frostbite is VERY painful and can lead to lost fingers, toes, and limbs. If you plan to CTB through hypothermia, make sure you don't freeze while doing it.

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Will SI kick in before loss of consciousness? For example when the body feels too cold SI forces to just jump out of the water
Sorry for the late reply. I don't think so (?), I've heard people are often somewhat stubborn and don't think clearly when hypothermic - that is, they refuse help warming up are don't act distressed. Before losing consciousness it's documented you feel peaceful, cozy, and sleepy like you just want to lay down. This may prompt you to leave the water but you'd still probably die after that point.

Reactions: peace_van
B

Bufo

Apr 19, 2023
How could I avoid frostbite with this method? Would alcohohol + sleep med help?

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
How could I avoid frostbite with this method? Would alcohohol + sleep med help?
Simple……carry the method out in a warm swimming pool/hot tub/bath etc instead. You can also tie yourself under easier so no chance of SI kicking in……unconscious and tied

Sleep meds x opiod x alcohol x antimetic plus drowning

peppermintflavored

peppermintflavored

pgp key in profile/about
Dec 25, 2023
i wanna try this but i'm scared of water.. would alcohol + other sedatives in a winter snowstorm or just burying yourself in the snow be enough?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
No real info to add to this, just know that I've heard of someone trying this and failing.

They never made it to the water and passed out on the shore, cut to waking up in hospital and being sent to the psych ward.

Something to keep in mind.