• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone know enough about this bridge to know how to secretly access to catwalk? It wouldn't be such a big deal to do it from the top of the bridge if it had a pedestrian pathway in my opinion.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Don't personally know anything about it, but looking from Google...holy shit that is one tallass bridge!

iu

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, mpnf, CatchTheBus and 1 other person
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

Mar 24, 2020
Yes. A few hours out of my way, but I believe the 3rd largest bridge in the US.

Reactions: FallenfromGrace
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Eeeeekkkk! I could not do it! Someone would have to throw me over. I am a chicken.

Reactions: mpnf
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

Mar 24, 2020
I'd have to do it in a single motion, without any stopping or hesitation. Especially since there would be cars going by continuously (unless I did this at night). Which is why I wanted to sneak onto the catwalk, but I'm afraid of being caught by the park rangers. It's also a 5+ hour drive out of my way, which isn't very convenient. It's odd, but something about there being water below makes it more comforting to me than just jumping off a building.

Reactions: FallenfromGrace and dozer
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'd have to do it in a single motion, without any stopping or hesitation. Especially since there would be cars going by continuously (unless I did this at night). Which is why I wanted to sneak onto the catwalk, but I'm afraid of being caught by the park rangers. It's also a 5+ hour drive out of my way, which isn't very convenient. It's odd, but something about there being water below makes it more comforting to me than just jumping off a building.
You are brave to jump. I hope you find peace whatever you decide. :heart:

Reactions: dozer
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
It is not as busy of a bridge as you would think, especially out of fall season.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Wow that is high! And a pretty choice

JuneIsTooBright

JuneIsTooBright

Why don't they just drive to a bridge?
Feb 25, 2020
I tried to jump but got scared and got back in my car when flashing lights started approaching and sped away. I've been thinking it may be extra deserted during this covid lock down. It's a six hour drive for me and I'm down to meet up

No clue about the catwalk. I climbed over the edge and tried to find it, no luck, then couldn't get myself to just drop before I saw the lights.

• Wow
Reactions: taylor321
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

Mar 24, 2020
I tried to jump but got scared and got back in my car when flashing lights started approaching and sped away. I've been thinking it may be extra deserted during this covid lock down. It's a six hour drive for me and I'm down to meet up

No clue about the catwalk. I climbed over the edge and tried to find it, no luck, then couldn't get myself to just drop before I saw the lights.
Yeah I'd be down, it's just it's a 5.5 hour drive for me too and I'm kind of leaning towards the SN method. I really just don't want any chance of surviving and I know that bridge pretty much eliminates that.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Don't personally know anything about it, but looking from Google...holy shit that is one tallass bridge!

iu
But is it still high enough? My biggest concern is that it would be just high enough to injury you to a quadriplegic, but you might survive—fate worse than death.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

Mar 24, 2020
But is it still high enough? My biggest concern is that it would be just high enough to injury you to a quadriplegic, but you might survive—fate worse than death.
As far as I know no one that's jumped has survived. It's the third tallest bridge in the US.

Reactions: dozer
JuneIsTooBright

JuneIsTooBright

Why don't they just drive to a bridge?
Feb 25, 2020
Over 150 ft over land, 250 over water. Those are the going numbers I've found for getting death closest to 100%. It's higher than golden gate. Sure, freak things happen and people live, but rarely. I just can't find the damn catwalk.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
if it's a very windy day, and you jump in the middle of the bridge.
the wind would change your trajectory and make you land on trees?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
if it's a very windy day, and you jump in the middle of the bridge.
the wind would change your trajectory and make you land on trees?
No you will have to be a fucking cat for that to happen. Unless there is a big storm or hurricane

• Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
one may book the walking tour, then cut the safety link to jump

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
The night tour to walk the bridge is limited to 60 sign ups on April 21, May 19, June 27, July 19, August 25 and September 15.
Check in time is 7PM.

would this work?