• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spiritedaway

spiritedaway

broken spirit
Mar 12, 2021
hi everyone, ive been reading a ton of posts on SS for a while now (specifically sn posts) and finally decided to become a member.

ive been depressed and suicidal since i was 8 (im 23) because most of my life is filled with physical, emotional and sexual abuse. in february, i attempted by ingesting a ton of boric acid and got sent to the psych hospital where they just drugged me up.

i'm hoping to ctb soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, it's_all_a_game, whywere and 8 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Welcome, nice username btw

Reactions: LADY007 and whywere
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
@spiritedaway Welcome aboard!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and spiritedaway
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Welcome! This is an amazing community filled with a lot of amazing people and resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, whywere and spiritedaway
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Welcome thank the SS family!
I'm glad you're here :).

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Welcome on SS @spiritedaway!
Sorry your life has brought you here, but I hope you have an enjoyable time. The people on SS are generally nice, if you need to talk we are all here to listen :)

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and spiritedaway
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
Welcome onboard the StarShip!! Like everyone has said, so many wonderful and caring people here.

• Hugs
Reactions: iwanttodie000, whywere and spiritedaway
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Welcome. Wow, boric acid ... can I ask you if it was painful? It's not mandatory, it's just that I've never heard of that method. A hug

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, whywere, LastFlowers and 1 other person
spiritedaway

spiritedaway

broken spirit
Mar 12, 2021
Welcome. Wow, boric acid ... can I ask you if it was painful? It's not mandatory, it's just that I've never heard of that method. A hug
surprisingly, it kinda just passed through me. i wasn't doing much research and i knew boric acid wasnt supposed to be used orally.

• Wow
Reactions: bad luck
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! I am so happy to have you as a new global family member here. We are a group of the best folks on this planet called earth. We love, care, have lots of empathy, kindness and SUPPORT for each other. Everyone here has been so nice and supportive to me and my wish is that we can do the same for you and be there as only a close knit family can be. Again, WELCOME @spiritedaway to our family! Walter :heart::happy::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and spiritedaway