• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'm curious to learn about its advantages/disadvantages compared to the SN method. The PPH seems to be a very reliable source (There are even videos of disgruntled folks mad about it on youtube... I sympathize with them having lost loved ones but the fact of them being there shows the book probably is reliable).

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I'm curious to learn about its advantages/disadvantages compared to the SN method. The PPH seems to be a very reliable source (There are even videos of disgruntled folks mad about it on youtube... I sympathize with them having lost loved ones but the fact of them being there shows the book probably is reliable).
^I don't know why but this made me heartily lol...

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
^I don't know why but this made me heartily lol...
It is very sad but in some ways they are helping to advertise for the PPH. Suicide is obviously a tragedy because it will affect family members and other remaining souls on earth

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If they aren't talking about it in the PPeH it must not have been as effective as SN, which was freely available online in January, I have listened to their podcasts and there was no mention of it.

I think as soon as Spain legalises euthanasia and the Brits who are registered as Spanish citizens due to Brexit use euthanasia it will force big debates in the UK, and I think it will come into effect in a few years' time.

Cheers

Geo

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
If they aren't talking about it in the PPeH it must not have been as effective as SN, which was freely available online in January, I have listened to their podcasts and there was no mention of it.

I think as soon as Spain legalises euthanasia and the Brits who are registered as Spanish citizens due to Brexit use euthanasia it will force big debates in the UK, and I think it will come into effect in a few years' time.

Cheers

Geo
I think what's happening is that they ARE talking about it in the new version of the PPeH which will be released January. I would assume that they haven't been talking about it in the podcast as it has yet to be released. Could be true that it's not as effective, but for those who live in places where SN is no longer available, it could be a valuable tool.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Maybe the new lethal salt will be easier and even more reliable than SN. They didn't really discover SN until fairly recently. Takes someone trying to overdose on a new salt or a chemist using it in some experiments, probably on an animal, to know what it can do. We can probably thank some animal somewhere. The list I found of salts is huge. Wouldn't know where to begin but someone did either by accident or on purpose.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Maybe the new lethal salt will be easier and even more reliable than SN. They didn't really discover SN until fairly recently. Takes someone trying to overdose on a new salt or a chemist using it in some experiments, probably on an animal, to know what it can do. We can probably thank some animal somewhere. The list I found of salts is huge. Wouldn't know where to begin but someone did either by accident or on purpose.
And then people will use that to ctb and then it'll just get banned like they've done with SN in the UK.

• Aww..
Reactions: gtrfvr
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
I Just checked January version and still has the same 3.

Reactions: mirko
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
There's another thread from a while back where I made some educated guesses on what it might be. But I don't remember and I'm too lazy to go looking.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just wait... right? Soon enough there will be many nice and convenient peaceful and comfortable ways to go?

Do not hold you are breath, GOD damnit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide