Ron G

Ron G

Noli Timere
Oct 2, 2020
Anyone notice this: "January 2021 update to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook will be all about Potentiation ... Also included in this update will be details of another Lethal Inorganic Salt: a 'new kid on the block' which is now attracting attention"

Could this be an alternative to SN?

Reactions: EconomcDisparity, LittleJem, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I guess we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Weary Soul, justsad&done, sadworld and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Sounds interesting

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Ἡγησίας and Ghost2211
Ron G

Ron G

Noli Timere
Oct 2, 2020
Lethal Salt Sodium Fluoroacetate: in humans, the symptoms of poisoning normally appear between 30 minutes and three hours after exposure. Initial symptoms typically include nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain; sweating, confusion, and agitation. In significant poisoning, cardiac abnormalities including tachycardia or bradycardia, hypotension, and ECG changes develop. Neurological effects include muscle twitching and seizures; consciousness becomes progressively impaired after a few hours leading to coma ...

SF certainly doesn't look good on paper - but then neither did SN initially. But is it possible that using a long-acting benzo / fast-acting benzo alongside it (as per regime for chloroquine phosphate cocktail) might be part of Peaceful Pill eHandbook announcement?

I guess other 'Lethal Inorganic Salts' are available. We'll find out in a few weeks.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Potassium azide would be a good candidate because it's so close to sodium azide, but I think availability is an issue with that one.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why can't it have the same effect as N and be easy to get. I'd be gone and out of everyone's hair.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu, Wrennie and justsad&done
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe it's some kind of sulfide?

lookingtoendit

lookingtoendit

Oct 4, 2020
Surprised no one on here knows what it is already - since it is supposedly attracting attention.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I hope it is not Sodium NitrAte :meh:

Reactions: Shu
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Did anyone buy the book and find out what this is?

Reactions: user667
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
srsly i wanna know too
I got PPeH subscribed and I haven't found any new substance in the newest (January '21) edition, at least not in the "Lethal Inorganic Salts" chapter. Just some info added about the potentiation ,and a field research.

Reactions: user667
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
I got PPeH subscribed and I haven't found any new substance in the newest (January '21) edition, at least not in the "Lethal Inorganic Salts" chapter. Just some info added about the potentiation ,and a field research.
damn :(((

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Are there any big changes regarding potentiation?

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
I don't remember how it was in previous edition, now there are three pages about SN potentiation (+of course additional info about potentiating other substances).

Reactions: Wrennie
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
There's a way to not turn blue somehow ?

I truly hated smurfs, you get the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset764 and Shu
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Were there any other things regarding potentiation?