T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Hi there thanks for having me, I requested to join the site yesterday as been feeling down and out a long while, but was lurking for a while when discovered the site, thank you for accepting my request, it means a lot honestly, hopefully I can find acceptance here, thanking you ๐Ÿ‘ sorry we are going through our own dramas whilst battling our own demons, in case we didnt know already existence can be torture, but on a more positive note thanks for having me on board ๐Ÿ‘ I had a read of the rules and guidance too, thank you moderators ๐Ÿ‘

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alyra, bpdbunnygirl, fwompie and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is such a cruel existence where people suffer so much, it's true that it really can be so incredibly torturous. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84 and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ ๐Ÿ’•โœจ
Jun 9, 2023
Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay with us here! ^_^
Or maybe enjoy isn't the right word~ Hope you have pleasanter times here than elsewhere~

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Hi there thanks for having me, I requested to join the site yesterday as been feeling down and out a long while, but was lurking for a while when discovered the site, thank you for accepting my request, it means a lot honestly, hopefully I can find acceptance here, thanking you ๐Ÿ‘ sorry we are going through our own dramas whilst battling our own demons, in case we didnt know already existence can be torture, but on a more positive note thanks for having me on board ๐Ÿ‘ I had a read of the rules and guidance too, thank you moderators ๐Ÿ‘
Sorry immmeeediatly thought of this when I saw your post >:)

Hi there thanks for having me
Im Inthewind

OR or! Hi Me
Im in the wind

hehe

• Hugs
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Awwwww thanking you guys n gals for such positive lovely messages I appreciate it, I think this place seems so much more better than Reddit and quora honestly, thank you again for such lovely messages ๐Ÿ™‹

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome at Sasu

• Hugs
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Awwwww thanking you guys n gals for such positive lovely messages I appreciate it, I think this place seems so much more better than Reddit and quora honestly, thank you again for such lovely messages ๐Ÿ™‹
Oof definitely! I used to frequent r/suicidewatch and it was just not good... this forum has done so much more for me (in a positive sense, getting access to methods, being able to speak freely and not having to hear the same old "it gets better, think about the people that love you"-bs. This site has also set me up to feel more open and confident about recovery, great tips all round).

Welcome :)๐Ÿ’›

• Hugs
ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

ใ‚ขใƒ›ใƒšใƒณใ‚ฎใƒณ

โ€ฆ
Jul 10, 2023
Welcome

• Hugs