• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Saraphin

Jul 28, 2018
I'm new here and need help. I've been Bedridden for three years due to a medical procedure gone wrong, I've had countless procedures and a spinal surgery to try to fix my CSF leak, none of them have worked. I have zero quality of life and I want out. I have the PPH, but most of the options would be difficult for me, or difficult to obtain the materials or drugs, and then reading some threads here seems like ordering N from Mexico is not currently working? Is this the case? Also not sure that's an option even if available as others retrieve my mail for me? So basically I've thought of hanging. But I am so worried it won't work and I'll be brain damaged or paralyzed or something?! If I did full suspension hanging is death a certainty??
Any other ideas???

Reactions: lastsummer, azeton, thickwing and 1 other person
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
I'm new here and need help. I've been Bedridden for three years due to a medical procedure gone wrong, I've had countless procedures and a spinal surgery to try to fix my CSF leak, none of them have worked. I have zero quality of life and I want out. I have the PPH, but most of the options would be difficult for me, or difficult to obtain the materials or drugs, and then reading some threads here seems like ordering N from Mexico is not currently working? Is this the case? Also not sure that's an option even if available as others retrieve my mail for me? So basically I've thought of hanging. But I am so worried it won't work and I'll be brain damaged or paralyzed or something?! If I did full suspension hanging is death a certainty??
Any other ideas???
If you did full suspension and three was nothing to grab onto to stop you then unconscious would take hold in about 20 seconds at a guess and death would loom - I wouldn't worry about the Mexican post I'm sure it will sort out soon if you have time on your hands go for N

Reactions: lastsummer, Weirdoee and thickwing
S

Saraphin

Jul 28, 2018
If you did full suspension and three was nothing to grab onto to stop you then unconscious would take hold in about 20 seconds at a guess and death would loom - I wouldn't worry about the Mexican post I'm sure it will sort out soon if you have time on your hands go for N
So you're saying as long as nothing to stop the hanging I'm sure to die? I'll have to read again how to order N and see but not sure

Reactions: thickwing
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
So you're saying as long as nothing to stop the hanging I'm sure to die? I'll have to read again how to order N and see but not sure

Hanging is a very quick way to go. Aslong as its tied right and you use the right material you wil die. It's typically only take 15 seconds to lose cousiouness. Sure it's painful but what's 15 seconds? As far as I can tell N is up and running there is usually a 90% probality of it arriving and you would have to wait a month to get it. Although N is the choice of drug becuase its painless and always works. (Unless quick medical intervention happens)

Reactions: dwimplepeen213 and thickwing
S

Saraphin

Jul 28, 2018
Hanging is a very quick way to go. Aslong as its tied right and you use the right material you wil die. It's typically only take 15 seconds to lose cousiouness. Sure it's painful but what's 15 seconds? As far as I can tell N is up and running there is usually a 90% probality of it arriving and you would have to wait a month to get it. Although N is the choice of drug becuase its painless and always works. (Unless quick medical intervention happens)
What is the "right" material for hanging? I was going to use two scarves tied together and a slip knot for around my neck?

Reactions: thickwing
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Take a rope about 10-15mm thick (depoends on your weight) and it will sure work with full suspension