A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
Hello All.

In order to CTB does one need only SN? Or to make sure it works, does one need to add something to SN. Can SN be drunk in liquid form to go?

I realize there are problems here caused by some and limitations here to what can be discussed. So just trying to stay in my lane and get the information needed to go.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
[deleted]
Look at stans guide if you're legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isadeth
Upvote 1
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Interesting how this one post made it to the Stop Sanctioned Suicide facebook page instantly.... @RainAndSadness @Meretlein

So how much money is Catherine paying you Ath?

Reactions: Isadeth, x~Sophia~x, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person
Upvote 1
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Interesting how this one post made it to the Stop Sanctioned Suicide facebook page instantly.... @RainAndSadness @Meretlein

So how much money is Catherine paying you Ath?
Wait, really?

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sssss

They were waiting on someone to post a how-to, took them less than 5 minutes to have it posted on FB.

Upvote 0
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh dear... I need to stop giving people the benefit of doubt.

Not your fault, just the situation where they're baiting us, best solution is just to link a previously created guide like Stan's guide. If you feel like you're having to repeat the methods out, maybe putting Stan's guide and the resource guide in our signatures would help.

Reactions: wordsonscreen and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Not your fault, just the situation where they're baiting us, best solution is just to link a previously created guide like Stan's guide. If you feel like you're having to repeat the methods out, maybe putting Stan's guide and the resource guide in our signatures would help.
Got it!

Reactions: wordsonscreen
Upvote 0
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Scumbags... All of you who are against ss are the ones who are the most judgemental...youre the same people who judge others and then wonder what happened when we commit suicide.
This community does not judge. If we want to go, then we are allowed to. Atleast we never judge others based on appearance, disabillities or social status. We accept people and respect their choices.
One place where we feel safe is SS and now you are trying to take it away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Need2BFree, wordsonscreen, thundercat and 3 others
Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Oh dear... I need to stop giving people the benefit of doubt.
No, you need to stop giving people information on how to ctb. Point them in the direction of the Methods Resources instead.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
No, you need to stop giving people information on how to ctb. Point them in the direction of the Methods Resources instead.
Alright... I understand that. That said, what if they already had a method in mind in mind, but not even resources can help them? Not to say this is the case in this post.

Upvote 0
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Alright... I understand that. That said, what if they already had a method in mind in mind, but not even resources can help them? Not to say this is the case in this post.
There's plenty of information on Google and other sites. Giving someone information on how to ctb, without knowing anything about them, is considered to be encouraging a person to ctb, especially on a public forum.

Reactions: NodusTollens
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
There's plenty of information on Google and other sites. Giving someone information on how to ctb, without knowing anything about them, is considered to be encouraging a person to ctb, especially on a public forum.
Fair enough. Though I'm afraid using google as well as other search engines lead to dead ends, unless you specifically know the right key words. Especially since the two places (before this place existed) that had a lot of information, firsthand or otherwise have been banned. Which part of the information I got was from a deceased person who tried something and worked.
However, I'll say you're kinda right about the last point.

Last edited:
Reactions: wordsonscreen and x~Sophia~x
Upvote 0
A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
I apologize. Not trying to cause a stir. All of this is new to me. Just trying to find my way. I dont know about all of these things. Nobody sent me here. Trying my way out of my issues. I'm in a great deal of anguish.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and *Hope*
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I apologize. Not trying to cause a stir. All of this is new to me. Just trying to find my way. I dont know about all of these things. Nobody sent me here. Trying my way out of my issues. I'm in a great deal of anguish.
If I may, what troubles you?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Upvote 0
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Just so you know, my reply wasnt directed at you. I apologise if I accidentaly upset you :hug:

Upvote 0
A

Ath

Jan 5, 2021
Too many to list. Not sure what ive done to deserve where I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and thundercat
Upvote 0
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Browse resources and also recovery. If you opt for recovery, you are more than welcome to message me. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, DetachedDreamer97, NodusTollens and 1 other person
Upvote 0