• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
hello all!
i am new to this website. i find it quite intriguing that a majority of the people here are middle aged? 25+ wow. was expecting more young people. i just turned 18 two days ago.

anyway heres my discussion point.
i have a date i plan on committing. i was going to write letters for the people closest to me but there is this one person who i am basically in love with. i know they've been interested in me , we discussed it. i dont know how to approach them in my suicide letter... any tips???

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Im 26 but surprised people call me middle aged haha.
You could be my little brother/sister. lol

Sorry to hear you are experiencing obstacles/problems in life.
:hug:

Reactions: winechateu
winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
Im 26 but surprised people call me middle aged haha.
You could be my little brother/sister. lol

Sorry to hear you are experiencing obstacles/problems in life.
:hug:
26 is young bahaha i saw on a thread where many people were over 40... my older brother is 26. i hope you are doing well, thank u <3

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
hey, @winechateu. hope this place will help you achieve what you are looking for ;)

but: don't be too gullible.
there are a lot of pro-lifers and bad people here. do not share your personal information with anyone.

good luck :heart:

winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
hey, @winechateu. hope this place will help you achieve what you are looking for ;)

but: don't be too gullible.
there are a lot of pro-lifers and bad people here. do not share your personal information with anyone.

good luck :heart:
thank you for looking out for me! idk if it is dumb for me to ask but by 'bad people' you mean people who want me to live? sorry for the confusion but seriously thanks for looking out :)))

winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
Hiya,

Welcome to SS sorry your here, lol below if a survey of the age groups and other info..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survey-results-july-2020.44753/

Cheers

Geo
thanks sooo much! really interesting stuff loved to see it.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
hello all!
i am new to this website. i find it quite intriguing that a majority of the people here are middle aged? 25+ wow. was expecting more young people. i just turned 18 two days ago.

anyway heres my discussion point.
i have a date i plan on committing. i was going to write letters for the people closest to me but there is this one person who i am basically in love with. i know they've been interested in me , we discussed it. i dont know how to approach them in my suicide letter... any tips???
Welcome, sorry you find yourself here but know you are in good company. If you are in love with someone I'd be inclined not to leave what you have to say until your writing them a goodbye note. What's stopping you from saying what you have to say now (apart from the whole goodbye thing because you don't want to get caught). If there is something to say, then say it, because it may just change things for you, and if it goes tits up then you CTB anyway what do you have to lose? I say this from experience, I'm desperately in love with someone she would hate it if she heard about how I felt through a note so now I get the luxury of telling her everyday how much I love her - it hasn't changed my situation, we can't be together but man I'm so glad I've had this little period of time where I got to express my live in person, it will mean more to her than anything I ever could have written in a note

Reactions: winechateu
winechateu

winechateu

Dec 4, 2020
Welcome, sorry you find yourself here but know you are in good company. If you are in love with someone I'd be inclined not to leave what you have to say until your writing them a goodbye note. What's stopping you from saying what you have to say now (apart from the whole goodbye thing because you don't want to get caught). If there is something to say, then say it, because it may just change things for you, and if it goes tits up then you CTB anyway what do you have to lose? I say this from experience, I'm desperately in love with someone she would hate it if she heard about how I felt through a note so now I get the luxury of telling her everyday how much I love her - it hasn't changed my situation, we can't be together but man I'm so glad I've had this little period of time where I got to express my live in person, it will mean more to her than anything I ever could have written in a note
holy shit this is all i want thank you so so so much

• Love
Reactions: justanotherstar