MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So hi everyone I'm new here and Glad I am now among my kind.
I've been thinking about suicide for a long time now (19, I am 25 now) since I got nothing to do here anymore. Just the mere thought of me having to stay here until I'm 70 y/o is just...terrifying. my body is my prison and life is a jail. I was never happy or something of that sort, that's for sure. Anyways, Problem Is I'm a total coward and im always afraid I might end up alive if I do this alone, you know, 2 is always better. Anyways, is there anyone here who's had the thoughts of killing himself with company? I would really want to know if that's something feasible. Thanks, you're more than welcome to write me a PM. And thank you for this lovely place where I can vent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, WinterFaust, Bct and 2 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
There is a Partners Megathread for this.

Reactions: Erase.myself
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Ok, but I am also new here so I would like to get the welcome as well, if possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Welcome! I'm sorry that you feel so depressed that you feel the need to use this website :( But that's what we're here for!

Feel free to vent or talk to us anytime. Like autumnal said, the partners megathread is where you'd find a partner (to ctb or chat with to the end). Keep in mind that even if you find someone near you, there's always a risk that they back out or call the police, or even 'save' you. Keep that in mind.

Best wishes dude!

Ps. You're not a coward for the fear of failing. That's normal. I think almost everyone fears that. And same here about living until 70. No way. I don't want to make it to 30! Not to 25! Not any more!

Last edited:
Reactions: MeriDeath and SipSop
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Ok, but I am also new here so I would like to get the welcome as well, if possible.
Hi,i am miguel nice to met you,im sorry you have to feel this way this is the best comunity for all of us,you can tell us anything you think about suicide we will talk whit you and try to help you find peace

Reactions: MeriDeath
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
Welcome.
I feel rather similar to you, only a bit more extreme I guess. You will unlock PMs 24 hours after you have made 5 posts, so maybe check out some other threads or make your own. The "Introduce Yourself" under the Off-Topic subforum could be a good place to start. You will see that there are quite a few people who might relate to you. If you live in Germany or the Netherlands killing ourselves together might be a possibility, otherwise there is a Partners Megathread, where you could look for someone if you can't do it alone.