RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Hello! This is the first forum I've found that actually helps the suicidal instead of judging and shaming them (looking at you, Reddit).

My relationship recently ended - the primary cause being her inability to tolerate my depression any longer. I do not blame her one bit; it's incredibly exhausting being with a person who is barely a person.

I put all of my resources into the relationship and also keeping myself healthy (in order to help the relationship), but it wasn't quite enough and the end has finally come. I don't want to try again and I have no passions. The reason I was hanging around was to make one person's life happy and I am no longer doing that.

Boring part over; I am sure we all have sad stories.. On a side note I like woodworking, riding my motorcycle, playing with pets, and horror/thriller/sci-fi movies. I also like baking bread but I have not perfected it yet.
33/M/6'2" 175lbs currently living in the US.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Dima2, falloutcarter13 and 2 others
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
Welcome, you seem like a great person to have around here. I'm sorry that you had to come here and feel like these are your last days (although this place has a great community).

I'm a big horror movie fan and I just want to know what's your favorite horror flick?

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and crybaby
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Welcome, you seem like a great person to have around here. I'm sorry that you had to come here and feel like these are your last days (although this place has a great community).

I'm a big horror movie fan and I just want to know what's your favorite horror flick?

It's so hard to choose just one but I don't think you can beat The Thing (1982) :)

Reactions: Nature_is_God
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Welcome to the forum...its always weird to say that considering why most of us are here, but I still mean it =)

PS, I'd take your location off of your post. There are people here who are not what they present themselves to be, I've heard some horror stories. I'd just remove it cuz its not necessary for us to know, and you may prevent yourself from getting a knock at your door by people coming to "help you."

Reactions: Toobrokentofix and Living_Hurts_so_Much
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Welcome to the forum...its always weird to say that considering why most of us are here, but I still mean it =)

PS, I'd take your location off of your post. There are people here who are not what they present themselves to be, I've heard some horror stories. I'd just remove it cuz its not necessary for us to know, and you may prevent yourself from getting a knock at your door by people coming to "help you."
Good idea; I widened the search radius a bit ;)

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
Welcome ,

the same reason brought me here ,
I relate to the part of not wanting to try again,
I mean I thought we had something special..

I am sorry you had to go through this

Reactions: falloutcarter13