L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
Hello, just got approved after lurking for a few days. I am not even close to CTB, though I determined years ago it was inevitable. I lost everything I loved and everything that made life tolerable around eight years ago, and have only held on so long for a few other people, who now have cut me out. I am now utterly alone.

I live by the Pacific. My plan, when the time arrives, is to row an inflatable boat to sea, past the continental shelf, and follow Stan's Guide or use some F patches, if possible. I will begin deflation of the raft before finalizing the procedure, so that my lifeless, weighted body will be carried to the ocean floor. No one will find my body or even know I'm gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Brick In The Wall and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Welcome and I'm sorry that life has brought you to this decision :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Leaving Logically and Brick In The Wall
B

blah2323

Aug 1, 2020
I empathize with the feeling of suicide being an inevitable conclusion to life. You say that you aren't yet close to CTB; what keeps you going?

• Hugs
Reactions: BetterInthanOut, Leaving Logically and Brick In The Wall
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hi, welcome bud. I hope this site serves you well, it already has me and i'm brand new too!

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Leaving Logically and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Welcome to SS, I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point. I've basically lost everyone in my life as well so I can relate to the pain of that.

Your plan sounds both intense and peaceful at the same time. I can't say I've heard of anyone doing anything like that.
Hi, welcome bud. I hope this site serves you well, it already has me and i'm brand new too!
Warm welcome to you too as well then!

Reactions: Leaving Logically
L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
I empathize with the feeling of suicide being an inevitable conclusion to life. You say that you aren't yet close to CTB; what keeps you going?
Some aspects of this world are still of interest to me as an observer, though I don't wish to participate.

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Hello, just got approved after lurking for a few days. I am not even close to CTB, though I determined years ago it was inevitable. I lost everything I loved and everything that made life tolerable around eight years ago, and have only held on so long for a few other people, who now have cut me out. I am now utterly alone.

I live by the Pacific. My plan, when the time arrives, is to row an inflatable boat to sea, past the continental shelf, and follow Stan's Guide or use some F patches, if possible. I will begin deflation of the raft before finalizing the procedure, so that my lifeless, weighted body will be carried to the ocean floor. No one will find my body or even know I'm gone.
My ctb will come soon. I was not meant for this life. When your time arrives, may you find peace.

Reactions: Leaving Logically
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020

Welcome. I can also relate to not being in the headspace to ctb, but knowing that one day it will come. Your method is very unique, I hope we can support you in all the ways you need

Reactions: Leaving Logically and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Glaski

Glaski

Jan 3, 2020
I've always dreamed about something like this, kind of just disappearing from the world. Best of luck to you, I hope you find peace no matter what you decide.

Reactions: Leaving Logically and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
Thank you; I had considered the "disappear into the woods" method, but the remains would eventually be found, and the state of technology is such that my identity would be immediately confirmed. I want no one to know I'm gone, nor to ever know what happened. Nobody's business any more, since they've all abandoned me.

If anyone has any experience boating near the ocean shore, and how one could evade interference, I'd appreciate any information you can share, here or in PM. It's not a topic with which I'm well-versed.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much