magz

magz

Eternal Longing
Feb 13, 2023
Hey there, I'm new here. If you've seen my post in the "introduce yourself" thread, you've probably know my name but if you haven't, you can call me Ren.
I'm not really familiar with the concept of forums as this is my first time joining one so, helps and tips will be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you have any questions about myself you are free to ask!
G'day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix, stupidugly, nico_wren and 2 others
rail.tracerr

rail.tracerr

doing the best i can.
Feb 13, 2023
Hi Ren! I'm Railsy. I'm new to forums and the like too. Hoping I can put my anxiety aside long enough to start conversations so I figured I'd pop in here first.

Do you have any pets or have you ever wanted any kind of pets?

Reactions: magz
magz

magz

Eternal Longing
Feb 13, 2023
Hi Ren! I'm Railsy. I'm new to forums and the like too. Hoping I can put my anxiety aside long enough to start conversations so I figured I'd pop in here first.

Do you have any pets or have you ever wanted any kind of pets?
Nice job, keep it goin!

And for pets, I once had like 6 cats around 6-7 years ago. But, I had to move to a boarding school at another city so I left them with my family. When I came back for vacation, they were gone. Dunno where they at now but I hope they're doing fine lol. Oh yeah, my mother got a new kitten yesterday so that's that lol
Gratitudes!

Reactions: Twntysix
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Welcome, I'm new here also but I'm getting the hang of it pretty quickly, i hope you find what you're looking for here.

Best of luck!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome, I wish you the best. By the way once you have a few more posts you will gain access to a search function where you can search for anything you wish to read about on here.

magz

magz

Eternal Longing
Feb 13, 2023
Welcome, I'm new here also but I'm getting the hang of it pretty quickly, i hope you find what you're looking for here.

Best of luck!
Thanks bro, you too!
Welcome, I wish you the best. By the way once you have a few more posts you will gain access to a search function where you can search for anything you wish to read about on here.
Ahhh okay okay, good to know that. Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: Twntysix
stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.