G

goonhole

Sep 11, 2023
i have pretty constant flashbacks of the past 2 years.
some highlights include being arrested and strapped to a hospital gurney locked in a room with someone else screaming.
being invited places as a joke. having people be your friend as a joke. having people fuck you as a joke.
someone taking advantage of your vulnerable state and almost gaslighting you into filing for disability due to the depression being caused to you so they could be your "caretaker".

i dont like to be told i have mental illnesses anymore after this.
before it felt like a way to explain the way i felt.
now it feels like a label that can be used against me, or discredits the validity of everything ive been through.
"youre bipolar, youre overreacting, youre this, youre that"

im going through a lot of painful bullshit.
i cut myself because it makes me feel in control over the pain that i feel.
it's awkward to deal with the evidence at work because i do it right on my forearm like its for attention.
its not. its just what feels right, and fuck if i dont deserve to do something that feels right for once without being critiqued.

i dont want to kill myself because it feels like its what everybody wants and i dont want to give them the satisfaction,
but its going to get lonely fast.

anyway, what are you guys up to?

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, xxpinkmoonglitterxx, ApparentlyNot and 1 other person
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
you deserve more than to be someone elses toy. i do not know you at all but you deserve good. you are struggling and that is very real, no matter what anyone says. your only what you belive you are, what others see is just a fraction of what makes up yourself. if you ever want to talk im here <3

G

goonhole

Sep 11, 2023
thank you, i really appreciate that and its nice to hear. i used to post here a few years ago, but feeling lately like this is really the only corner of the internet i know about where i will be understood.
you deserve more than to be someone elses toy. i do not know you at all but you deserve good. you are struggling and that is very real, no matter what anyone says. your only what you belive you are, what others see is just a fraction of what makes up yourself. if you ever want to talk im here <3

• Love
Reactions: strawberry_lemons