Z

Zekirah

Here today, gone tomorrow
Sep 9, 2018
I have been browsing this forum for a couple weeks, since i was released from the mental ward. I spent 6 days in the icu because of a overdose. unfortunately i was found before the pills could take full effect. So i have come here to research and plan a more permanent solution. Right now i am planning to overdose on opiates, and write suicide notes and send them in the us mail. Just looking for support while i prepare to ctb. which will happen after my daughters birthday in January.

Unfortunately i suffer from severe ocd, intrusive thoughts and urges.. it hasn't improved and i feel like i am seconds away from lashing out and hurting people. I lost my wife and daughter because of my ocd, and have o will to continue living.

Reactions: Ampsvx123, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
That's awful to hear. I hope your next bus ride goes smoother.

Reactions: throwaway123, not-2-b-the-answer, BellaKAT and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
What did you OD on before? Opiates are nice if you don't have any tolerance.... it builds fast so even just taking a little bit puts you at bad risk for just getting high and sick.

Sorry to hear about your failed attempt.... ICU for 6 days .... sounds like you really did get close for what it's worth.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BellaKAT
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
May you find peace the next time. :)

Reactions: Iscrewupeverything and Iwant2sleepforever
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry to hear your experience. I too suffer from OCD. It seems my obsession these days is suicide ideation. I dread the idea of a trip to the psych ward.

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Change methods. If pills didn't work on you first time then they might not again. Fentanyl is the only single opiate solution to life.
Whatever other opiate pills you've got will have to be a part of the opiate/alcohol/benzo triad of death. Just one or two of those is not likely to work. Even all three is risky if you don't take enough.

Forget putting letters in the post. If you survive the letters will ensure you get locked up again for intent. You can bluff trying to get high but the letters show the intent.
Use a delayed email service to send your notes, set for 2 weeks after the attempt. If you survive you can log in and cancel them being sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: betteroffdead, Ampsvx123 and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG