FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
Hi I'm new here .
This site has been amazing to find because in every other site you just find people who don't understand you.
Anyways , I want some insight on what method would be better . It's kinda hard to get the equipment for exit hood or SN ( I'm in Canada ).
For night night method it's not hard but I wanna go out with the least pain and less mess .
Thank you so much ! I'm new and I have read some threads but every method seems so complicated haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: skylight7, Higurashi415 and Praestat_Mori
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
for western countries, SN is more than just hard to get, its nearly impossible
not too sure what exit hood is, could ya englighten me?

Reactions: FriesLovee
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
for western countries, SN is more than just hard to get, its nearly impossible
not too sure what exit hood is, could ya englighten me?
Exit hood is the method where u put the nitrogen and u basically transfer it through a tube and then inside ur mask or bag and just pass out without any SI and u just peacefully die . U can search it up I'm not very good at explaining it .
Why is it so hard to find SN in Canada smh . So unfair .

Last edited:
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Exit hood is the method where u put the nitrogen and u basically transfer it through a tube and then inside ur mask or bag and just pass out without any SI and u just peacefully die . U can search it up I'm not very good at explaining it .
Why is it so hard to find SN in Canada smh . So unfair .
in the west, it's hard to find SN because pro-lifers arrest anyone who sells to individuals knowing what they're doing with it. All of the sources that ship to the west are hidden to protect their anonymity. Finding them is the main problem with getting SN

• Aww..
Reactions: FriesLovee
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
in the west, it's hard to find SN because pro-lifers arrest anyone who sells to individuals knowing what they're doing with it. All of the sources that ship to the west are hidden to protect their anonymity. Finding them is the main problem with getting SN
Ah that sucks man so dumb and unfair and it's almost impossible to go on MAID because I'm too young