L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
Does this happen to anyone else? I start feeling a bit better about past mistakes and shit, i get hit with another thought which will probably dictate my life for the next 2-3 months that makes me feel guilty AF.

For example, finally managed to let go a bit of my past and start looking forward, but now i start feeling guilty about what i put my family through in the last month or so. It is impossible to live like this. It will keep on happening until i die, i can't take this shit anymore.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, TooMuchToBear, gtrfvr and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it's happening to me a lot.
I'm in recovery but there are days in which I'm still very depressed and suicidal just because something or someone screw things up.

Just one more thing: thinking about the past won't solve anything. Just try to enjoy the present!

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I never feel guilt, but I can feel inferior to others if I compare myself to them- which is why I don't.

Reactions: crybaby
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I haven't even made it that far. I feel like my past fuck ups are unforgivable and the only way I can solve that is to kill myself. I've got other reasons I'm gonna ctb but my guilt is a big one.

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I haven't even made it that far. I feel like my past fuck ups are unforgivable and the only way I can solve that is to kill myself. I've got other reasons I'm gonna ctb but my guilt is a big one.
i only make it this far for like half a day or so and then go back to the thoughts of my past and get stuck there again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonjoolie
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I feel ya. Sometimes I might get a day or 2 where I'm like oh this is ok then bam.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
My brain hits things on an endless loop of torment, once it lets something go, then something else pops up