• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer until old age, it's so disturbing to me how humans could potentially exist for so long. Reaching an very old age sounds beyond hellish, I see no point in suffering for decades just to die a slow, painful death tormented by old age, there's nothing desirable about being enslaved in this harmful flesh prison that can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts.

I see no benefit in being burdened with this existence for decades just to end up with dementia or agonising painful diseases that just cause extreme suffering. And all of this is why it's even more disgusting how we are denied the right to painless death, it's all meaningless and we're all going to die anyway. It's truly tragic how many so harmfully force life here and are so anti-suicide especially as this is the reality of human existence, denying people painless ways to die is evil, it's deeply sadistic how suicide isn't seen as a valid solution even know humans just decay, end up being tortured in nursing homes in agony just to die anyway.

I honestly don't get why anyone would want old age, in my case I certainly never would have chosen to exist, why is suicide supposedly so "bad" when it's the only escape from the futile and hellish burden of existing as a human. Existence is an abomination, I see no value in suffering for as long as possible, rather I don't want to suffer at all, existence is beyond undesirable.

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
right, I'll give my 2 cents of contribution.
I talked to a old man and asked him a few things about getting older, he was very welcoming, he told me that getting old means being forgotten, people like his children, wife, siblings just didn't care about him anymore. That's why he didn't mind staying in the bar, because he felt more loved in the bar. But what intrigued me most was the fact that he said he felt used, he was so dedicated to his family and no one has visited him for years, he helped the whole family, his brother when he was having financial problems and things like that. He also told me that with age, vitality fades and he could no longer have the same enthusiasm to do what he liked before, there were just more illnesses that he could only mitigate. the fact that he could no longer be so self-sufficient and had to turn to other people and they saw him as a boring old man.

I was thinking a lot about the words he said to me, I made a very short summary. Now my opinion is that getting old is terrible because of the degradation of your own body and mind, I know I'm still young, but even at that age I think life is horrible , imagine then when my body is more weakened, I think that I won't want to grow old so I don't suffer much more than I do now.
I'm afraid of suffering from the same Alzheimer's as my grandmother, I'm very afraid of going through that, I saw her disease progress gradually, I suffered just seeing her, I would suffer much more if I went through that

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
At the oldest, I don't want to live until 25, though truly I never wanted to make it to 18 in the first place. I really hope I'm involved in some kind of freak accident that will leave me dead, if the world doesn't die before then. I also used to hope for terminal illness all the time. It's not fair to innocent, happy people who actually enjoy life to have these conditions, while I waste my able body away doing nothing.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
At the oldest, I don't want to live until 25, though truly I never wanted to make it to 18 in the first place. I really hope I'm involved in some kind of freak accident that will leave me dead, if the world doesn't die before then. I also used to hope for terminal illness all the time.
Same! These are my exact thoughts. I never wanted to live past 18 and my maximum exit point is 25

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
"Old age"

Me: 'Yeah I can see that. Dementia and end of life illness can be tough. I rembember how it was for xyz old person their last few years. The 70s can be rough. For some people even the 60s...'

Thread: "Yeah totes once you're 26 you're basically a dusty skeleton with all of your vitality drained from you."

I also used to hope for terminal illness all the time.
I've definitely fantasized about getting a bad illness for a number of reasons. I've recently been thinking about willing a brain aneurysm into existence.

It's not fair to innocent, happy people who actually enjoy life to have these conditions, while I waste my able body away doing nothing.
Your body is yours. You don't owe those people anything, so how you use it can't be unfair.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
"Old age"

Me: 'Yeah I can see that. Dementia and end of life illness can be tough. I rembember how it was for xyz old person their last few years. The 70s can be rough. For some people even the 60s...'

Thread: "Yeah totes once you're 26 you're basically a dusty skeleton with all of your vitality drained from you."
Just because everyone is at the concert doesn't mean that we have to stay for the whole time. The music will grow cacophonous, and maybe some people just won't enjoy the concert anymore. For some people, the music will even get so loud that it blasts their eardrums and ends up causing harm to them. People should have the right to leave the venue

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Just because everyone is at the concert doesn't mean that we have to stay for the whole time. The music will grow cacophonous and maybe some people just won't enjoy the concert anymore. People should have the right to leave the venue
I specifically said I thought it was the person's choice, and I don't resent them for choosing, it just makes me sad and I'd prefer to try and help them. To continue the metaphor, maybe have a nice lounge where they can step out and have a drink away from the music for a few songs, then reevaluate.

It's unrelated to whether 26 counts as "old age," but I guess I'll take a response.