N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
I wish I never married. My so called life partner is the reason why I want to die. Love is a fantasy. It will lead to death. All paths in life lead to death. What is the fucking point of wanting to live when you just want to die because of your so called life partner? Life sucks shit and then you die…why fucking live? Who cherishes this shitty temporary life so much to make life worth living? No matter how rich you are, you will eventually die anyway. Fuck life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puto.amo, woundfvcker, pthnrdnojvsc and 11 others
P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I think that most marriages end badly, I'm always very surprised when I see genuinely happy marriages because this rarely happens, it can be very exhausting to dedicate your life to someone else and lose yourself in it... I'm young, I have never been married, so I don't know what it's like to experience this firsthand. I'm very sorry, I send you a big hug and I hope you can get out of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and nopointinlife
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you truly. You are a kind person, and it is wonderful people like you that validate the goodness in this misunderstood site. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Pizarnikishere and Per Ardua Ad Astra
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I never married. My so called life partner is the reason why I want to die. Love is a fantasy. It will lead to death. All paths in life lead to death. What is the fucking point of wanting to live when you just want to die because of your so called life partner? Life sucks shit and then you die…why fucking live? Who cherishes this shitty temporary life so much to make life worth living? No matter how rich you are, you will eventually die anyway. Fuck life.
Sorry to hear that you're having these problems. I hope that things get better for you. Unfortunately (or maybe even fortunately), I'm aroace so I don't feel romantic love. Therefore I will never get married. I do feel your pain though, and it is valid. I'm sorry that you're feeling this way

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and nopointinlife
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Pink Floyd's The Wall expresses my emotions the best -
Goodbye Cruel World"

Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye​

• Love
Reactions: ayaneechan and Passersby
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are you able to divorce and/or leave them? I'm sorry things turned out like this for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Marriage is the second biggest scam after existence. I feel you.

Reactions: Unknown21, Per Ardua Ad Astra, foreverfalling and 2 others
L

legend

Sep 19, 2023
Can you give more details about what your life (death) partner did to you ?

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I used to believe that finding my "soulmate" would "fix" me. I never did find her, but I now have enough insight to know that's not how it works.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra